5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on DOC.
Business Wire (Mon, 8:30AM)
Business Wire (Feb 27, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 20, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 19, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 11, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 3, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 27, 2014)
Physicians Realty Trust Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Release and Conference CallBusiness Wire (Jan 23, 2014)
Business Wire (Dec 30, 2013)
Business Wire (Dec 11, 2013)
Business Wire (Dec 6, 2013)
Business Wire (Dec 4, 2013)
DOC vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Feb 278:41 AM
Wednesday, Jan 228:06 AM
Wednesday, Jan 228:06 AM| Comment!
- "We expect DOC to outperform its health care REIT peers but perform in line with REITs overall," says analyst Karin Ford, starting Physicians Realty Trust at Hold (the team is underweight the healthcare REIT sector as a whole).
- As for DOC, management's relationships and focus on smaller deals has allowed the company to benefit from strong acquisition volumes and attractive pricing, while simultaneously improving portfolio quality. However, DOC's "bond-like leases" make the stock vulnerable to rising rates.
Monday, Dec 302013, 9:09 AM
Monday, Nov 252013, 9:23 AM
Monday, Nov 252013, 9:23 AM| Comment!
- A couple of deals for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) has the company inking a sale-leaseback transaction for a medical office building in Columbus, Ohio for $10.5M in cash, and completing the buyout of minority interests in two existing properties.
- The Ohio deal is scheduled to close on November 27 and will be funded with cash on hand and a draw on the company's line of credit. The buyout deals were for $4.1M, combined. DOC also paid down about $4M of debt secured by the two properties - funded with a line of credit advance.
- The healthcare real estate REIT is ahead about 5% since its July IPO.
- Press release
Wednesday, Nov 62013, 8:48 AM
Monday, Sep 302013, 2:05 PM|Monday, Sep 302013, 2:05 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Sep 102013, 12:24 PM
Tuesday, Sep 102013, 12:24 PM| Comment!
- More on Janney Capital's initiation of coverage on the equity REIT sector:
- Started at Buy are Agree Realty (ADC +0.6%), DDR Corp. (DDR -0.7%), Physicians Realty Trust (DOC +0.3%), Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT +0.3%), Healthcare Trust of America (HTA -0.4%), Simon Property (SPG +0.4%), Trade Street Residential (TSRE +0.5%), and Weingarten Realty (WRI). Earlier: Realty Income (O) is also started at Buy.
- Started at Neutral are Armada Hoff Properties (AHH -4.6%), American Realty Capital (ARCP -0.9%), CB&L Associates (CBL -1.1%), General Growth (GGP -0.7%), Inland Real Estate (IRC -1.2%), Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET -2.8%), Kimco (KIM -0.3%), Kite Realty (KRG -1.2%), National Retail Properties (NNN -0.9%), Regency Centers (REG +0.1%). Earlier: Omega Healthcare (OHI), Medical Properties Trust (MPW), and Senior Housing (SNH) are also started at Neutral.
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.