Dow Crosses All Federal Regulatory Barriers To The Commercialization Of Enlist
Stock Gazer • Today, 3:32 AM
- Dow has gained final approval from the US Environmental Protection Agency for its Enlist Duo herbicide.
- Addressing environmental concerns is also vital for Dow as it has to reapply for approval after 6 years.
- The neutrality scale of its new seeds will surely help in addressing these concerns as well, as it will allow for more efficient use.
- The drop in the share value can be attributed to challenges being faced by Dow across its other operational segments mainly its petrochemicals business.
- Dow Investors' expectations have been adjusted upwards due to divestments coupled with approval for Enlist Duo. The company's current situation makes for an ideal entry point for potential long-term investors.