Tue, Apr. 21, 3:39 PM
- Israel's Globes reports Comverse (CNSI +6.8%) is in advanced talks to sell its billing services ops to Amdocs (DOX +0.9%) for $300M-$400M.
- The report follows a deal between Comverse and Indian outsourcing firm Tech Mahindra that involves the transfer of hundreds of employees from Comverse's Digital Services unit.
- Comverse has spiked higher on the report; shares jumped 5 days ago following a Q1 beat. JPMorgan argues a deal would make strategic/financial sense for Amdocs, but reiterates a Neutral rating.
Jan. 30, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Vipshop (VIPS -4%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS. Bof/A/Merrill and UBS started shares at Buy earlier this month.
- Sequans (SQNS +3.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Baird ahead of its Feb. 6 Q4 report.
- Amdocs (DOX +3.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer following yesterday afternoon's FQ1 beat.
- PTC (PTC +3.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan. The company posted an FQ1 beat a week ago.
- Blackbaud (BLKB -1.4%) has been cut to Underweight by JPMorgan.
- Integrated Silicon (ISSI -2.8%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum a day after posting mixed FQ1 results.
- Synopsys (SNPS +0.2%) and SS&C (SSNC -3.6%) have been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Spansion (CODE +1.9%) has been started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley ahead of its Feb. 4 Q4 report.
DOX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR