Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 23, 2013, 7:40 AM
- Engility Holdings (EGL) agrees to acquire fellow government contractor Dynamics Research (DRCO) for $120.9M, or $11.50/share, a 59% premium over Friday's closing price.
- DRCO is a provider of IT services in health care, homeland security, intelligence and R&D, and has ~300 active contracts within organizations such as the Department of Defense.
- EGL says the deal will position it in new, higher-end markets.
Oct. 30, 2013, 7:47 PM| Comment!
Oct. 30, 2013, 9:18 AM| Comment!
Sep. 3, 2013, 9:49 AM
- Dynamics Research (DRCO) +6% shares spike after the company secures a piece of a $6B blanket purchase agreement from the Dept. of Homeland Security. It is one of 17 recipients. The contract has a one-year base and four one-year options.
- Dynamics will compete with other recipients to provide real-time cyber security support services to the DHS's Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service program.
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:51 AM| Comment!
May. 2, 2013, 6:23 AM
Feb. 21, 2013, 5:19 AM
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:24 AM
Nov. 21, 2011, 1:17 PMAT&T (T -1.3%) notifies customers of a large-scale organized attempt to obtain personal information from their online accounts. The system hack of AT&T follows up news last week of a foreign cyberattack on an Illinois utility that is being investigated as a potential terrorist event. Will network security stocks such as SYMC, MANT, BAH, CACI, DRCO, and SAI get a boost after the proliferation of high-profile network breaches? | Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
DRCO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR