SA Transcripts • Nov. 4, 2014
Why DiamondRock Hospitality Remains A Core Part Of My Income Portfolio
- I have been lightening my allocation to high-yield sectors such as REITs and energy partnerships since the conclusion of the first half of 2014.
- This is prudent given interest rates should rise from here and valuations are less attractive than a year ago. One exception is lodging REITs given improving fundamentals in the sector.
- DiamondRock Hospitality has provided over 40% returns, including dividends, since I last did a deep dive on it in June 2013. Why I see further upside ahead is profiled below.
DiamondRock Hospitality: A Brief Look At The Company's Upcoming EarningsHeather Ingrassia • Aug. 6, 2014
- Analysts expect DRH to earn $0.25/share in terms of FFO when the company announces its Q2 results on August 8.
- If the company can continue to enhance its Pro Forma RevPAR as well as its Adjusted EBITDA, there's a very good chance second quarter results could be exceeded.
- Recent trend behavior could improve during the second half of the year especially if DRH can meet and/or exceed analysts' earnings expectations for the upcoming quarter.
Diamondrock Hospitality: Solid Yield, Significantly Undervalued
DRH vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR