Updated PEA Confirms Excellent Economics For Undervalued Dalradian Resources
- Dalradian Resources has a high grade gold project in Northern Ireland, Europe, and high profile management.
- An updated PEA was released recently, and results came in above my expectations, especially regarding average head grade and NPV.
- The company is currently working on a 20,000m underground infill drill program to get a better understanding of the complex deposit, and to convert resources for the PFS later on.
- The share price got a hit last week as gold tumbled.
- Dalradian Resources seems to be undervalued at the moment, resulting in a conservative target share price of $0.79, for a profit of 55%.
Dalradian Resources: Stress-Testing A High Grade Gold Opportunity In Northern Ireland
- Dalradian Resources has a high grade gold project in Europe, with good management and a very robust 2012 PEA.
- The company is currently working on a 35,000t bulk sample which is needed to derisk the project considerably regarding width and continuity of veins.
- An updated economic study is expected at the end of Q3 or in Q4 , 2014, and I expect lower but still good figures.
- A price to NAV of $1.33 is estimated, for a profit of 53%, and a risk-adjusted price to NAV of $1.16 is estimated for a profit of 33%.
There are no Transcripts on DRLDF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
DRLDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Dalradian is a TSX-listed, Canadian based gold and silver exploration and development company. With a European focus, our most advanced property is in Northern Ireland and focuses on and around the high-grade lode gold deposit, Curraghinalt. In Norway, Dalradian holds mineral rights for... More
Other News & PR