There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Updated PEA Confirms Excellent Economics For Undervalued Dalradian Resources
- Dalradian Resources has a high grade gold project in Northern Ireland, Europe, and high profile management.
- An updated PEA was released recently, and results came in above my expectations, especially regarding average head grade and NPV.
- The company is currently working on a 20,000m underground infill drill program to get a better understanding of the complex deposit, and to convert resources for the PFS later on.
- The share price got a hit last week as gold tumbled.
- Dalradian Resources seems to be undervalued at the moment, resulting in a conservative target share price of $0.79, for a profit of 55%.
Dalradian Resources: Stress-Testing A High Grade Gold Opportunity In Northern Ireland
- Dalradian Resources has a high grade gold project in Europe, with good management and a very robust 2012 PEA.
- The company is currently working on a 35,000t bulk sample which is needed to derisk the project considerably regarding width and continuity of veins.
- An updated economic study is expected at the end of Q3 or in Q4 , 2014, and I expect lower but still good figures.
- A price to NAV of $1.33 is estimated, for a profit of 53%, and a risk-adjusted price to NAV of $1.16 is estimated for a profit of 33%.
There are no Transcripts on DRLDF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
DRLDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Dalradian is a TSX-listed, Canadian based gold and silver exploration and development company. With a European focus, our most advanced property is in Northern Ireland and focuses on and around the high-grade lode gold deposit, Curraghinalt. In Norway, Dalradian holds mineral rights for... More
Other News & PR