The Investment Doctor • Wed, Oct. 15
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Arianne Phosphate Increases Its Measured And Indicated ResourcesThe Investment Doctor • Wed, Oct. 15
- Arianne Phosphate increases the total resource tonnage and 95% of the resource is now in the measured and indicated categories.
- I’m positively surprised by the size and grade of the Western Extension, which could improve the economics of the project as a whole.
- The investment thesis doesn’t change, Lac Paul still is a strategic asset.
Arianne Phosphate- Canada's Next Low-Cost Phosphate Mine
- Arianne Phosphate owns the only advanced stage phosphate project in Canada.
- Canada and the USA are net importers of phosphate, so Arianne is in an excellent position.
- The mine life could easily be extended by at least another decade, emphasizing the long-term potential of this asset.
- I continue to hold my position and plan to add on weakness.
There are no Transcripts on DRRSF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
DRRSF vs. ETF Alternatives
Arianne Phosphate Inc. is a Canadian company founded in 1997. The company was listed on the TSX Venture exchange in 2003 following a reverse takeover of Bruneau Minerals Inc. Its activities centre on phosphate and are in a development-stage phosphate company advancing the Lac Paul Project in Quebec.
Other News & PR