There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- DeeThree has just begun a month long road show to market itself to institutional investors.
- DeeThree is sitting on 2.2 billion barrels of original oil in place with enterprise value of only $1 billion.
- Production is growing at approximately 30% per year with 13,000-500 boe/day exit rate for 2014.
- My 2014 target price for DeeThree is $14.76 CAD or 37% over the closing stock price of $10.77.
- Alberta light and medium oil production growing at 30% per year.
- Proven and probable oil and gas reserves up 95% year over year.
- Conservative balance sheet with debt 1.1 times est. 2014 Funds From Operations (FFO).
- Stock trading at less than 4 times estimated 2014 FFO per share.
- Offers 28-31% return potential over the next twelve months.