DNO ASA: High Risk, Higher Reward (More Than 100% Upside)
- DNO’s operations in Iraqi-Kurdistan have high geo-political risk, but the risk-adjusted upside (114%+) is very attractive.
- DNO has a 55% interest in a high quality oil field that is located close to Turkish pipeline infrastructure; potential end of Turkey-PKK conflict is a positive game changer.
- Dramatic and rapid gains of Islamic State fighters has increased short term risk but accelerated the long term opportunities for DNO.
- DNO is incorporated in Norway and trades on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- Risks: delay in selling oil in the international markets at close to market prices due any of the issues detailed below.