SA News • Fri, Nov. 28
There are no Transcripts on DUAVF.
Fri, Nov. 28, 7:22 AM
- Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) and Dassault Aviation (OTC:DUAVF) intend to complete the sale of Airbus's €4.8B stake in the French planemaker by the end of next year, Reuters reports.
- Plans to reduce the 46.3% stake were recently put on hold due to market volatility.
- Airbus has said that it plans to sell around 10% to institutional investors, while Dassault Aviation has won approval from its shareholders to buy back up to another 10%. The entire shareholding should be settled by the end of next year.
Fri, Sep. 5, 7:59 AM
- Canada is likely to choose between two U.S. firms when it buys a new fleet of fighters jets, says Reuters quoting a source.
- The source related that Lockheed Martin's (NYSE:LMT) F-35 and Boeing's (NYSE:BA) F-18 E/F Super Hornet were deemed more suitable for the tasks the military has laid out.
- If so, the choice would result in the widely expected elimination of Dassault Aviation's (OTC:DUAVF) Rafale and the Eurofighter Typhoon, jointly made by BAE Systems (OTCPK:BAESY), Finmeccanica (OTCPK:FINMY) and Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY).
Mar. 4, 2013, 5:00 AMCanada has asked Boeing (BA), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and three other companies to provide information about their fighter jets as the country looks to replace its aging fleet of Boeing CF-18 Hornets. The government had said in 2010 that it would buy Lockheed's F-35 planes, but spiraling costs have prompted it to revisit the process. The other contenders are EADS, Saab and Dassault. | 4 Comments
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
DUAVF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR