Fri, Feb. 13, 8:18 AM
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA +0.6%) Q4 results: Revenues: $3,328M (+8.6%); Operating Expenses: $2,875.9M (+11.5%); Operating Income: $452.1M (-6.6%); Net Income: $208M (-2.0%); EPS: $0.96 (-3.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $12,795.1M (+8.8%); Operating Expenses: $10,980M (+7.5%); Operating Income: $1,815.1M (+17.1%); Net Income: $723.1M (+14.2%); EPS: $3.33 (+12.9%); Quick Assets: $1,302.6M (+36.7%); CF Ops: $1,459.4M (-17.7%).
- 2015 Guidance: Operating income: $1.750B - 1.900B; Kidney Care operating income: $1.525B - 1.625B; HCP operating income: $225M - 275M; CF Ops: $1.500B - 1.700B.
Thu, Feb. 12, 4:06 PM| 1 Comment
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:10 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Oct. 17, 2014, 8:16 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:38 PM
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA -1.2%) Q2 results: Total Net Revenues: $3,172.5M (+10.5%); Operating Expenses: $2,688.2M (+14.4%); Operating Income: $484.3M (-7.2%); Net Income: $181.4M (-36.0%); EPS: $0.68 (-42.4%); CF Ops: $681.5M (-0.7%).
- 2014 Guidance: Operating income: $1.755B - 1.840B from $1.725B - 1.840B; Kidney Care operating income: $1.550B - 1.600B from $1.520B - 1.580B; HCP operating income: $205M - 240M from $205 - 260M, CF Ops: $1.450B - 1.550B.
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
May. 1, 2014, 5:39 PM
- Total revenues: $3B (+7.5%), net patient service revenues: $2B (+6.3%).
- Operating income: $441.2M (+164.3%).
- Net income: $183.3M (+507%).
- CF Ops: $419M (+10.5%).
- 2014 guidance:
- Revenues: $1.725B - $1.84B (previous upper range was $1.86B).
- Kidney Care revs: $1.52B - $1.58B, up from $1.475B - $1.55B.
- Total operating income: $1.725B - $1.84B (previous upper range was $1.86B).
- Kidney Care operating income: $1.52B - $1.58B, up from $1.475B - $1.55B.
- HCP operating income: $205M - $260M, down from $250M - $310M.
- CF Ops: $1.45B - $1.55B (unch).
- (DVA +0.9%)
May. 1, 2014, 4:12 PM| 1 Comment
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABFS, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AFFX, AHS, AIV, AKAM, ALDW, ALJ, AVD, BAGL, BBG, BCOR, BJRI, BKH, BMRN, BYI, CALD, CERS, CHGG, CPSI, CSOD, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, CVD, DCT, DGI, DRC, DVA, DXCM, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, ENTR, EPAY, EXEL, EXPE, FI, FLR, FLT, GERN, HCI, HME, HT, HTCH, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INVN, IPXL, ITMN, KEYW, KOG, KRFT, LAYN, LNKD, LNT, LRE, MCRS, MHK, MITK, MODN, MOH, MRC, MTW, MTZ, MXWL, NGVC, NTRI, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, ONTY, OPEN, OUTR, PCCC, PKT, PMCS, PSA, QLGC, RBCN, SBAC, SEM, SGEN, SKUL, SNAK, SPF, SQNM, SREV, SSNC, SWIR, SWN, TEG, TPX, TS, TSYS, VRTX, WU, WWWW, WYNN, XL, XPO.
Feb. 12, 2014, 1:29 PM
- DaVita (DVA +5.5%) hits a new all-time high after cruising past earnings estimates last night and upping 2014 operating income guidance to $1.725B-$1.86B from $1.675B-$1.85B. Consolidated operating cash flow is expected at $1.45B-$1.55B.
- “[This year's] operating income guidance was increased on an improved dialysis outlook, and we suspect that will not be the last time,” says Feltl's Matt Weight, though warning upcoming Medicare Advantage rate projections from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid - due next week - could dampen share growth.
- DaVita's dialysis centers are taking market share, says William Blair's Margaret Kaczor, noting the number of patients grew 5.2% in Q4, ahead of 4.7% projected, and faster than organic market growth of 4%.
Feb. 11, 2014, 4:03 PM| Comment!
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
DVA vs. ETF Alternatives
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc operates kidney dialysis centers and provides related lab services mainly in dialysis centers and in contracted hospitals across the United States. It also operates other ancillary services and strategic initiatives.
Other News & PR