Datawatch's Decline Presents A Compelling Buying Opportunity
- Datawatch has experienced a slowdown in growth which has caused a significant decline in their stock. Datawatch's stock has fallen 63.9% year to date..
- Datawatch has an uniquely positioned business intelligence software solution. The software gives the company a competitive advantage in several market segments.
- Although revenue growth has slowed, management has done a very good job of increasing brand awareness. The increased brand awareness should grow revenue and help fix their sales issue.
- Management attributes the slowdown in growth to sales execution issues. Management took aggressive action in Q2 and has continue to improve execution in Q3.
- The massive stock decline has resulted in Datawatch becoming undervalued compared to its peers. This combined with the company's increasing momentum and product offering makes Datawatch a compelling buy.