5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
DXLG vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Jan 311:45 PM
Friday, Jan 311:45 PM| Comment!
- Destination XL Group (DXLG -0.4%) says CFO Dennis Hernreich will resign immediately to be replaced on an interim basis by John Kyees.
- The company also lowers its 2013 EPS guidance to -$0.13 to -$0.11 vs. -$0.05 consensus.
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 10:10 AM
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 10:10 AM| Comment!
- A negative report from Express (EXPR -20.7%) on Thanksgiving week sales isn't going unnoticed by apparel peers.
- The comments from execs with Express mirror some of the concerns of retail analysts on promotional activity in the sector and sluggish foot traffic. Earlier: Nomura warns on inventory challenges.
- Related ETFs: XLY, VCR, FXD, RCD, FDIS, PSCD, PEZ
- Decliners: Francesca's (FRAN) -2.3%, Gap (GPS) -1.6%, Destination XL (DXLG) -1.4%, Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) -3.2%, Buckle (BKE) -1.1%, American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) -2.5%, Aeropostale (ARO) -3.1%, American Apparel (APP) -1.7%, Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) -1.9%.
Friday, Nov 222013, 7:06 AM|Friday, Nov 222013, 7:06 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Oct 92013, 9:41 AM
Wednesday, Oct 92013, 9:41 AM| Comment!
- Destination XL Group (DXLG +1.4%) trades higher after the pursuit of The Men's Wearhouse by Jos. A Bank raises the profile of the retailer.
- Analysts think consolidation of struggling apparel companies will be on tap this year, but finding the right combination to create synergies could prove difficult.
Friday, Aug 232013, 7:16 AM|Friday, Aug 232013, 7:16 AM| Comment!
Friday, May 242013, 7:04 AM
Friday, Mar 152013, 7:06 AM
Thursday, Mar 142013, 8:26 AM
Wednesday, Feb 272013, 7:25 AM
Friday, Feb 222013, 11:16 AM
Monday, Jan 282013, 9:11 AMA profit warning from Jos. A Bank (JOSB) spills over to taint other men's clothing sellers. Shares of The Men's Wearhouse (MW) are down 3.5% premarket and Casual Male (DXLG) is off 1.2%. JOSB has now lopped off 17.5% premarket after the retailer's admission that customers aren't responding to recent promotions begs the question: What's left? |Monday, Jan 282013, 9:11 AM| 3 Comments
Friday, Dec 212012, 9:31 AMCasual Male Retail Group (DXLG +6.1%) appears to be a holiday season retail winner, according to channel checks from industry watchers. If the early reports pan out, it would be a good sign for the company as it sits in the middle of a transition away from its Casual Male XL stores to new Destination XL stores with a wider selection of products. |Friday, Dec 212012, 9:31 AM| Comment!
Friday, Nov 162012, 7:05 AM
Friday, Aug 172012, 7:12 AM
Thursday, Mar 152012, 7:28 AM
Friday, Aug 192011, 2:17 PMMore than half of retailers and restaurants with annual sales of $10M-$500M have raised prices during the past year, up from 32% a year ago, according to a Barlow Research survey. Most say they haven't received much pushback from customers, so price hikes likely will continue: 61% say they plan more increases during the next 12 months, vs. 41% a year ago. |Friday, Aug 192011, 2:17 PM| Comment!