News • Mon, Nov. 17
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- DAXOR Corporation's BVA-100 Blood Volume Analyzer is favorably cited by name in newest edition of Dr. Paul Marino's, "The ICU Book", top reference authority for Intensive Care Unit protocol.
- Dr. Martin Makary has stated in his new book on medical error, "Unaccountable", that medical error is the third largest cause of death, after heart disease and cancer.
- Expect favorable market response from both BVA-100 purchasers and DAXOR investors to reduced tolerance for medical errors.
There are no Transcripts on DXR.
Mon, Nov. 17, 8:51 AM
Thu, Jun. 19, 1:40 PM
- Daxor Corp's (DXR +3.7%) BOD votes to explore its strategic options including partnering with a larger company and/or a partial sale of the firm. It intends to engage an investment banker to expedite the process.
- The BOD also authorizes the renewal of the company's stock repurchase program of up to 250K shares.
Nov. 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
Nov. 29, 2012, 8:51 AM
Aug. 3, 2012, 8:50 AM
Dec. 13, 2011, 11:51 AM
DXR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR