European Aeronautic Defence & Space Co (EADS) is a global aerospace, defence and related services corporation. Co.'s operations include the aircraft manufacturer Airbus, the helicopter supplier Eurocopter and the joint venture MBDA, an international supplier of missile systems. Co. is the major... More
Friday, Sep 202013, 10:40 AM
Friday, Sep 202013, 10:40 AM| Comment!
- Rockwell Collins (COL -4.8%) guides for FY14 EPS of $4.30-4.50/share on revenue of $4.5-4.6B.
- FY13 guidance is reaffirmed.
- ROC — which makes the 787's (BA) pilot control systems and cockpit displays, among other inputs — expects revenue for the air transport business to be strong, thanks to the Dreamliner and A350 (EADSF.PK), but CEO Kelly Ortberg cautions that they'll be "a slight decline in business jet revenue" and a negative impact from "announced delays for several new aircraft programs."
- Ortberg also says "sequestration is here to stay," but notes the company has "been proactive in planning and controlling costs to sustain profitability." (PR)
- All in all, the guidance is simply not what analysts were looking for, as the Street sees FY14 EPS of $4.85 on sales of nearly $5B.
- View all 3 replies
djamison:: I think both has a good chance !!
Dhierin Bechai:: Agree with both of you, although I think BA's planning is a bit better....