Mon, Feb. 24, 12:55 PM
- The Workplace Equality Fund (EQLT) will track an index of 140 global companies that support equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees.
- This ETF features an expense ratio of 0.75% and its unique index was created by Denver Investment Advisors in November 2013.
- Other socially responsible ETFs: DSI, KLD, EAPS
Dec. 27, 2013, 8:14 AM
- Pax World approves the folding of the Pax MSCI EAFE ESG ETF (EAPS) into a mutual fund - the Pax World International ESG Index Fund.
- The measure must still be voted on by the mutual fund shareholders, and the company expects to distribute prospectus information early next year with a vote taking place some time in Q1.
Mar. 14, 2013, 6:06 PM
The Fund employs a “passive management” — or indexing — investment approach designed to track the performance of the FTSE KLD Europe Asia Pacific Sustainability Index. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests more than 80% of its total assets in component securities of the Index and in Depositary Receipts representing the component securities of the Index. The Fund uses a representative sampling strategy to achieve its investment objective, which means that it will not always hold the same securities in the same proportions as the Index. The Fund also may invest up to 20% of its total assets in certain futures, options and swap contracts, cash and cash equivalents, and stocks not included in its Index, but which Pax believes will help the Fund track the price and yield performance of its Index. Such securities and other financial instruments will be evaluated by Pax for satisfaction of Pax’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
See more details on sponsor's website
- In Your Portfolio: Green and Alternative Energy ETFs, A Guide to Socially Responsible and Faith-Based ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: Strategies, Themes & Subsectors