SA News • Thu, Nov. 13
Thu, Nov. 13, 1:13 PM| Comment!
Thu, Nov. 13, 7:44 AM| Comment!
Wed, Aug. 13, 9:35 AM
Wed, Aug. 13, 7:33 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 15, 7:55 AM
Thu, Feb. 6, 1:22 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 10:07 AM
- Eleven Biotherapeutics' (EBIO) shares are due to begin trading on Nasdaq today after the company raised $50M in an IPO by selling 5M shares at $10 each. That's below the initial range of $13-15, although Eleven Biotherapeutics was expected to sell only 4.3M shares.
- There's also a greenshoe option for another 750,000 shares.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics develops treatments for eye diseases using its proprietary protein-engineering platform, AMP-Rx.
- The firm's lead candidate is EBI-005, which its developing as a topical treatment for dry eye disease and allergic conjunctivitis. (PR)
- Seeking Alpha previews: Don Dion; IPOdesktop
- ETF: IPO
Dec. 31, 2013, 7:28 AM
- Eleven Biotherapeutics has filed to raise up to $69M in an IPO on Nasdaq, where it will trade under the EBIO ticker symbol.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics develops a protein engineering platform called AMP-Rx for use in treating eye diseases.
- The company was founded in 2008 and earned $1M in collaboration revenue in the year through September.
- ETF: IPO
EBIO vs. ETF Alternatives
Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a proprietary protein engineering platform, called AMP-Rx, that it applies to the discovery and development of protein therapeutics to treat diseases of the eye.
Other News & PR