There are no Focus articles on ECV.
There are no Transcripts on ECV.
There are no News articles on ECV.
Tue, Apr. 29, 4:36 PM
- Though EBAY beat Q1 estimates, it's guiding for Q2 revenue of $4.325B-$4.425B and EPS of $0.67-$0.69, largely below a consensus of $4.40B and $0.70. Full-year guidance (revenue of $18B-$18.5B and EPS of $2.95-$3.00) has been reiterated.
- PayPal division revenue rose 19% Y/Y (even with Q4) to $1.85B, payments volume grew 27% (better than Q4's 25%) to $52B. PayPal accounts rose by 5.8M Q/Q (up from Q4's 5.2M) to 148M.
- Marketplaces revenue grew 10% (down from Q4's 12%) $2.16B. GMV rose 12% (down from Q4's 13%) to $20.5B; U.S. GMV +11% (down from recent quarters), international +13%. Active buyers grew by 4.7M Q/Q to 147M. Marketplaces has been underperforming relative to Amazon and its 3rd-party sellers for some time.
- Three months after a $5B buyback was authorized, eBay says it spent $1.8B on buybacks in Q1 (Carl Icahn sends his regards). That led the company's cash balance to fall by $900M to $11.9B.
- eBay's mobile "enabled commerce volume" (ECV) rose 70% Y/Y to $11B, and made up 19% of total ECV. The company claims mobile downloads were responsible for attracting 6.5M new customers in the quarter. Cross-border trade made up 22% of ECV.
- Q1 results, PR
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
Currently, there's no company description for ECV.
Country: United States
Other News & PR