There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Oct. 24, 12:52 PM| Comment!
Fri, Oct. 24, 12:48 PM
Thu, Oct. 23, 6:46 PM
Mon, Oct. 20, 12:50 PM
Wed, Sep. 17, 12:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 11:16 AM| Comment!
Fri, Aug. 15, 12:48 PM
Mon, Aug. 11, 12:47 PM
Fri, Aug. 8, 12:47 PM
Thu, Jun. 19, 11:32 AM
- Education stocks are getting their knuckles rapped with Corinthian Colleges in financial distress.
- A harsh stance by the DOE toward Corinithian is a putting a fright into investors.
- Decliners: Career Education (CECO) -2.5%, ITT Educational Services (ESI) -2.6%, Strayer Education (STRA) -3.1%, DeVry Education (DV) -1.4%, Education Management (EDMC) -2.6%, Bridgepoint Education (BPI) -2.0%.
Tue, Jun. 17, 3:31 PM
- Education Management (EDMC +3.4%) enters into an agreement with the City of San Francisco to resolve a legal dispute over a number of issues tied to recruiting and job placement reporting.
- As part of the deal reached wit the city, the company will pay $4.4M while not admitting any liability.
- SEC Form 8-K
Tue, Jun. 10, 12:46 PM
Thu, May. 22, 11:39 AM
- Dropping alongside Apollo Education Group on rumor of an Ackman short: ITT Education (ESI -24.1%), Strayer (STRA -4.2%), DeVry (DV -2.1%), Career Education (CECO -2.1%), Grand Canyon (LOPE -2.6%), American Public (APEI -2.8%), Education Management (EDMC -2.4%), Bridgepoint Education (BPI -2.4%), Lincoln Education (LINC -1.4%).
Mon, May. 12, 9:28 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 1, 12:48 PM
EDMC vs. ETF Alternatives
Education Management Corp along with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing post-secondary education in North America. It offers academic programs to its students through campus-based and online instruction, or through a combination of both.
Other News & PR