- Endeavour Mining Corporation, a difficult-to-analyze pink sheet, may be a diamond in the rough.
- The company has posted erratic numbers and negative returns, but steadily rising revenues and impressive operating cash flow save the day.
- This gold mining junior boasts a small, select portfolio of producing mining assets, and aggressively continues to add to them, fostering rapid growth.
- As a gold producer, it compares favourably with competitors in the all-important criterion of AISC, and its mines contain gold of acceptable ore grades.
- Recent poor earnings are overshadowed by several facts and figures suggesting that the company is in good health and is in the ascendant.