5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on EES.
EES vs. ETF Alternatives
The WisdomTree SmallCap Earnings Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the WisdomTree SmallCap Earnings Index. The index is comprised of the companies in the bottom 25% of the market capitalization of the WisdomTree Earnings Index after the 500 largest companies have been removed. Companies must be incorporated and listed in the U.S. and have generated positive cumulative earnings over their most recent four fiscal quarters prior to the index measurement date. The index is earnings-weighted in December to reflect the proportionate share of the aggregate earnings each component company has generated. Companies with greater earnings generally have larger weights in the index. WisdomTree Investments uses "Core Earnings", computed by Standard & Poors, as the weighting metric. Core Earnings is a standardized calculation of earnings developed by Standard & Poors designed to include expenses, incomes and activities that reflect the actual profitability of an enterprises ongoing operations.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to Fundamental ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap
Tuesday, Mar 411:54 AM
Tuesday, Mar 411:54 AM| 12 Comments
- The Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq are all ahead about 1.25%, but the small caps are really breaking out, with the Russell 2000 up 2.8%, at an all-time high, and now ahead 4% on the year vs. a 1.4% gain for the S&P 500.
- The index's gain over the last month sums to nearly 11%. Last week, Ryan Detrick noted the Russell was up 14 of the previous 15 sessions for the first time in its history.
- ETFs: IWM, IJS, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, IJR, SLY, EES, RWJ, VBR, VBK, URTY, SCHA, TWM, IWO, IWN, IJT, RWM, SRTY, DWAS, SAA, JKL, VTWO, SLYG, RZV, SLYV, VIOO, SDD, JKJ, RZG, SBB, RSCO, VTWG, UKK, FYX, TILT, VIOG, XSLV, SKK, VIOV, FYT, FNDA, JKK, PXSV, EWRS, UVT, VTWV, TWOK, SMLV, SJH, FYC, IESM, PXSC, VLU, PXSG
Monday, Feb 31:24 PM
Monday, Feb 31:24 PM| 1 Comment
- The Russell 2000's (IWM -3.3%) decline is nearly twice that of the S&P 500 and has the small-cap index now underperforming the big-cap gauge YTD (down 5.7% vs. 5.2%). It was little more than a week ago, the Russell 2000 was outperforming by about 300 basis points, and there have been numerous warnings (I, II) in recent weeks about an overvaluation in small-cap stocks that just couldn't last.
- Small-cap ETFs: IJS, IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, IJR, SLY, EES, RWJ, VBR, VBK, URTY, TWM, SCHA, IWN, IWO, IJT, RWM, SRTY, DWAS, SAA, JKL, SLYG, VTWO, RZV, SLYV, SDD, JKJ, RSCO, SBB, RZG, VIOO, VTWG, UKK, FYX, TILT, VIOG, XSLV, FYT, VIOV, JKK, FNDA, EWRS, SKK, PXSV, UVT, TWOK, VTWV, SMLV, SJH, FYC, IESM, PXSC, VLU, PXSG
Monday, Jan 2712:31 PM
Monday, Jan 2712:31 PM| Comment!
- Once again, it's the Russell 2000 (IWM -1.9%) leading the way as the averages tumble. Green for the year just a few sessions ago, the small cap index is now off 3.6%, though it still hasn't caught up with the Dow's (DIA -0.5%) 4.7% YTD drop.
- Earlier: Small cap biotechs torched.
- Small cap ETFs: IJS, IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, IJR, SLY, EES, RWJ, VBR, VBK, URTY, TWM, SCHA, IWN, IWO, IJT, RWM, SRTY, DWAS, SAA, JKL, VTWO, SLYG, RZV, SLYV, SDD, JKJ, SBB, RSCO, RZG, VIOO, VTWG, UKK, FYX, TILT, VIOG, XSLV, VIOV, FYT, FNDA, JKK, EWRS, SKK, PXSV, UVT, TWOK, VTWV, SMLV, FYC, SJH, IESM, PXSC, VLU, PXSG
- Apple's higher ahead of earnings this evening, but the broader tech sector (QQQ -1.5%) is also taking a big hit. Excepting Apple, all of the top holdings of the Nasdaq 100 - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Qualcomm, Gilead, Intel, Cisco, Comcast, and Facebook - are lower.
- Broad tech ETFs: XLK, VGT, TECL, IYW, ROM, TDIV, TECS, IGM, RYT, QTEC, PSCT, FTEC, FXL, REW, MTK, PTF