Electronics For Imaging: Organic Growth About To Accelerate On New Product Launches And Strong Recurring Sales
- EFI is an almost perfect growth company, priced almost for perfection.
- EFI will likely meet its ambitious growth targets due to a surge in investments, product innovations, organic growth and acquisition pipeline.
- Current stock valuation prices in ~13% EPS growth for ten years, which offers only a little ~6% upside in the short run and a target price of $48 by the
- But thanks to a strong and growing moat and innovation leadership, EFI will preserve its dominant market position, leading to ~15% annual stock returns in the next decade, making it
- Almost a third of revenues are recurring, and the share is likely to keep growing from continued strength in ink sales and subscription-basis and SaaS-basis software sales.