Mon, Feb. 2, 4:28 PM
- Q4 FFO of $29.2M or $0.91 per share vs. $25.7M and $0.84 one year ago. Dividend is $0.57.
- Same property NOI growth of 3.1%; up 5.8% without straight-line rent adjustments.
- Portfolio 96.7% leased, 96.3% occupied as of Dec. 31.
- Rental rates on new and renewal leases up an average of 7.6% during quarter.
- 2015 outlook: FFO per share of $3.57-$3.67 (was $3.47 in 2014).
- Previously: Eastgroup Properties FFO in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 2)
- EGP flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 2, 4:05 PM| Comment!
Thu, Jan. 22, 4:32 PM
- Marshall Loeb - who was with EastGroup (NYSE:EGP) from 1991-2000, and then was CFO of Parkway Properties and COO of Glimcher Realty Trust - has been appointed President and COO, effective March 1, and will succeed David Hoster II as CEO, effective Jan. 1, 2016.
- Hoster will become chairman of the board on Jan. 1, succeeding Leland Speed, who will remain as chairman emeritus.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Jan. 21, 10:08 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Neutral: Ashford Trust (AHT +1.1%), Camden Property Trust (CPT +0.1%), DDR (DDR +0.4%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +0.3%), Host Hotels (HST -0.1%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +0.3%).
- Upgraded to Neutral from Underperform: Kilroy Realty (KRC +0.4%).
- Downgraded to Underperform from Neutral: Equity One (EQY -0.4%), Macerich (MAC -0.3%), Vornado Realty (VNO -0.7%).
- Downgraded to Neutral from Outperform: Kimco Realty (KIM -0.5%).
Dec. 8, 2014, 10:10 AM
Dec. 5, 2014, 1:21 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 7:36 AM
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:58 PM
- Q3 FFO per share of $0.89 vs. $0.83 in Q313. Recent dividend of $0.57.
- Occupancy of 96.2%
- Same store NOI growth of 3.7%
- Rents on renewed and new leases up 6.9%.
- Confernece call Oct 17 at 11 ET. Webcast here.
- EGP no trades AH
- Previous: Eastgroup Properties beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Sep. 4, 2014, 4:36 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 7:34 AM
- "The thin and pricey industrial transaction market is offering few acquisition opportunities that meet our investment criteria, therefore it has taken longer than expected to deploy the capital on our balance sheet in a manner that creates value," said Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LPT) CEO Bill Hankowsky after the company reported an earnings miss and cut its FY14 FFO per share guidance to $2.42-$2.48 from $2.45-$2.55 (and consensus $2.50).
- "We believe that the delays in leasing and development starts that have contributed to our revised projections are somewhat situational and that they are not indicative of negative market trends," he added, perhaps sparing the rest of the industrial sector from losses. While LPT declined 3.8% yesterday, STAG, CSG, FR, DCT. EGP, and PLD were all in the green.
- UBS downgrades LPT to Neutral and Wells Fargo to Market Perform following the results.
- Previously: Liberty Property Trust misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Jul. 17, 2014, 4:21 PM| Comment!
May. 29, 2014, 2:13 PM
May. 6, 2014, 7:46 AM
Apr. 16, 2014, 4:18 PM| Comment!
Mar. 7, 2014, 9:56 AM
EGP vs. ETF Alternatives
EastGroup Properties, Inc. is engaged in the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in Sunbelt markets throughout the United States with an emphasis in the states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and North Carolina.
Other News & PR