Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on EIHDF.
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
There are no News articles on EIHDF.
EIHDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Nov 152:20 PMPayments firms deal online casinos a lousy hand
Friday, Nov 152:20 PM| 3 Comments
- Payments companies are ruining the online poker party in its infancy as major players such as PayPal (EBAY), American Express, and Bank of America have decided not to process transactions.
- Mastercard (MA +1.1%) and Visa (V +1.1%) are allowing the transaction in states where online gambling is legal, but card issuers have the final say.
- Related stocks: CZR, BYD, MGM, EIHDF, WYNN, IGT,
Monday, Sep 232:12 PMOnline poker heats up
Monday, Sep 232:12 PM| Comment!
- 888 Holdings (EIHDF.PK) inks a deal with Wynn Resorts (WYNN +0.2%) to help the gaming concern launch online poker in Nevada and New Jersey.
- The U.K. firm is now the third largest online poker vendor, according to player tracking data.
- Wondering what this online poker buzz is all about? Bluff Magazine has a nice teardown of Caesar Entertainment's (CZR -1.3%) new WSOP poker website.
Tuesday, Sep 171:23 PMCaesars deals the cards for online poker this week
Tuesday, Sep 171:23 PM| Comment!
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR +5.5%) says it will launch its real-money online poker site on 9/19 at 9:19 AM PDT.
- In a twist to the launch that will keep politicians hopping, the company says it will support "shared liquidity" with other states outside of Nevada in order to open up the number of players that can match poker wits.
- Gibraltar firm 888 Holdings (EIHDF.PK) is also taking part of the online rake under its partnership with Caesars.
Monday, Apr 153:25 AMBetfair (BTFRF.PK) jumps 12% in London after CVC Capital Partners confirms it's in early-stage talks with the company about a bid. "CVC's interest could well prove the catalyst for other interested parties," Peel Hunt says. Keep an eye on William Hill (WIMHF.PK), Ladbrokes (LDBKF.PK), Bwin.party (PYGMF.PK) and 888 Holdings (EIHDF.PK) - mentioned in this recent article by Robert Geoghan on U.K. gambling stocks. |Monday, Apr 153:25 AM| Comment!
Friday, Mar 225:28 AMAs expected, Nevada has granted 888 Holdings (EIHDF.PK) a gambling license to operate in the state, making the U.K.-listed company the first online gaming firm to receive a permit in the U.S. The move could have repercussions for Caesars Entertainment (CZR) and WMS Industries (WMS) - both of which have a partnership with 888 - Century Casinos (CNTY), Zynga (ZNGA), International Game Technology (IGT) and others. |Friday, Mar 225:28 AM| 5 Comments
Wednesday, Dec 122012, 8:38 AMFacebook (FB) expands further into the world of gambling as it ties a up a deal with U.K.-listed 888 Holdings (EIHDF.PK) to offer real-money bingo, casinos and slot games, although not poker. The partnership follows Facebook introducing a bingo app with Gamesys in August. 888, meanwhile, says that its "Facebook freemium (play-for-fun) offerings have found a significant audience." |Wednesday, Dec 122012, 8:38 AM| 3 Comments