SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 18
There are no Focus articles on EJTTF.
Fri, Oct. 3, 6:48 AM
- EasyJet (OTCQX:ESYJY) has raised its annual profit forecast, after benefiting from lower than expected fuel costs, favorable exchange rate moves and a two-week strike at rival airline Air France-KLM.
- The company said it now expects to report annual pretax profit in the range of £575M-580M ($928M-$936M) compared to the £545M-570M level reported in July.
Thu, Sep. 18, 7:39 AM
- EasyJet (OTCQX:ESYJY) has exercised purchase rights for 27 Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) A320s (for delivery between 2015 and 2018) to boost up its market position against struggling network competitors.
- The airline also announced its plans to raise dividend payouts to 40% of profit after tax from one-third in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30.
Mon, Jul. 14, 3:59 AM
- CFM International, a joint venture between GE (GE) and Safran (SAFRF), has landed another massive jet engine purchase following easyJet's (ESYJY) order for 270 engines covering 135 new aircraft. Details regarding the order remain confidential although the airline says it negotiated a reduced price.
- "The engines will help easyJet to maintain its low cost base and the new generation A320neo is expected to deliver a cost per seat saving of between 11% and 12% compared to the current generation A319," says CEO Carolyn McCall.
Jun. 18, 2013, 3:59 AMParis Air Show: Boeing (BA) has lost out to Airbus (EADSF.PK) for a major order from easyjet (EJTTF.OB), which has agreed to purchase 135 A320 aircraft in a deal that would be worth $11.5B at list prices but in which the airline received a "very substantial" discount. easyjet has also taken an option for another 100 planes. (PR) | Comment!
May. 24, 2011, 7:41 AM
May. 23, 2011, 5:16 AMAirline stocks are falling in Europe as Iceland's recent volcanic eruption threatens to send an ash cloud into U.K. airspace by tomorrow. At present, the only airspace closures expected are in Iceland. In European trading, Easyjet -4.9%, Ryanair -5.3%, Air France -3.3%, Deutsche Lufthansa -3.7%. (previously) | Comment!
EJTTF vs. ETF Alternatives
The principal activity of the company and its subsidiaries is the provision of a low cost airline service with care and convenience on short-haul and medium-haul point to point routes principally throughout Europe utilizing Europe's No. 1 air transport network.
Other News & PR