There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- EKSO is trying to bring advanced robotics to multiple, highly monetizable arenas.
- EKSO's share price has been hammered recently but should be at or near the lows.
- EKSO should be able to take advantage of M&A activity in robotics and find a partner or JV over the next 15 months.
- Ekso Bionics operates in an industry that is growing steadily but may find a huge boost in growth in the military market with its "human augmentation" bionic suits.
- Ekso Bionics has already entered the military market by way of U.S. military funding and a partnership with Lockheed Martin.
- Ekso Bionics has helped design the Human Universal Load Carrier (HULC) alongside Lockheed Martin and has produced many exciting prototypes.
- Ekso Bionics has been the first company to be offered grant funding from the United States Special Operations Command to work on the TALOS Project.
- The Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit is US.SOCOM's supposed take on an "Iron Man" suit and will be meant to be on the forefront of U.S. military innovation.