Tue, May 5, 8:56 AM
- Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) reports net sales rose 8% on a constant currency basis in FQ3.
- The Americas revenue grew 4% to $1.11B.
- Segment revenue growth: Skin Care -3% to $1.10B; Makeup +7% to $1.08B; Fragrance -3% to $263.2M; Hair Care +4% to $125.6M.
- Gross margin +10 bps to 80.5%.
- Operating margin +200 bps to 15.4%.
- Adjusted operating margin +70 bps to 15.6%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: +6% to +7% (on a constant currency basis); Adjusted EPS: $2.92 to $2.97; GAAP EPS: $2.70 to $2.75.
- EL +5.34% premarket
Tue, May 5, 7:40 AM
Mon, May 4, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Thu, Feb. 5, 8:14 AM
- Shares of Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) trade lower after the company issues weak profit guidance.
- The outlook for 2015 EPS is $2.72-$2.80 vs. $2.83 consensus.
- Foreign currency translation is expected to impact sales by 4% this year.
- Previously: Estée Lauder beats by $0.08, beats on revenue
- EL -3.5% premarket.
Thu, Feb. 5, 7:41 AM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:41 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:45 AM
- Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) reports consistent growth across product segments and geographic regions in FQ4.
- Segment revenue growth: Skin Care +7% to $4.77B; Makeup +9% to $4.21B; Fragrance +9% to $1.43B; Hair Care +5% to $515.6M.
- Gross margin +20 bps to 80.4%.
- Operating margin +170 bps.
- The company expects full-year sales growth of 6% to 7%.
- EL +1.5% premarket
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:33 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 2, 2014, 7:46 AM| Comment!
May 2, 2014, 7:40 AM
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 5, 2014, 7:54 AM| Comment!
Feb. 5, 2014, 12:05 AM
EL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR