News • Fri, Oct. 31
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 28, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 5, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (May 1, 2012)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 23, 2011)
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Oct. 31, 5:01 PM
- Endologix (ELGX +1.4%) Q3 results: Global Revenue: $37.2M (+12%); U.S. Revenue $27.1M (+2%); COGS: $13.6M (+84.4%); Gross Profit: $23.6M (63% GM); Operating expenses $32.5M (+15.7%); Net Loss: $(13.9M) (-55%); Loss Per Share: $(0.21) (-50%); Quick Assets: $100.5M (-20.6%).
- No guidance given.
- Previously: Endologix EPS in-line, beats on revenue
Thu, Oct. 30, 5:02 PM
Wed, Oct. 29, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Thu, Oct. 9, 10:46 AM
Mon, Sep. 29, 12:49 PM
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:59 PM
- Endologix (ELGX -1.5%) Q2 results: $38.3M (+12.6%); Gross Profit: $28.5M (+14.0%); Operating Expenses: $32.3M (+17.5%); Operating Loss: ($3.8M)(-49.7%); Net Loss: ($9.0M) (-258.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.14) (-255.6%); Quick Assets: $110.7M (-12.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue: $148M - 152M from $146M - 152M; adjusted EBITDA per share: ($0.10 - 0.16) from ($0.04 - 0.17); non-GAAP loss per share: ($0.27 - 0.33).
Wed, Jul. 30, 4:46 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
Wed, Apr. 30, 4:31 PM
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Fri, Feb. 28, 12:59 PM
- Endologix (ELGX -23.9%) shares plummet after the medical device maker reports mixed Q4 results and forecasts FY 2014 revenues below analyst consensus due to slow growth in U.S. device sales.
- ELGX sees FY 2014 GAAP EPS loss of $0.44-$0.31 vs. analyst consensus estimate of flat earnings, and revenues of $146M-$152M vs. $161M consensus.
- Oppenheimer downgrades shares to Perform from Outperform and lowers its price target to $16 from $20 on ELGX's disappointing 6%-10% 2014 U.S. growth forecast following 18% growth in 2013; the firm still sees Nellix as a long-term growth driver, but there's little to offset near-term U.S. uncertainty with no Nellix data read-outs expected this year and EU constraints not expected to be alleviated until Q4.
Fri, Feb. 28, 12:46 PM
Fri, Feb. 28, 9:14 AM
Thu, Feb. 27, 5:38 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 4:27 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 12:10 AM
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ELGX vs. ETF Alternatives
Endologix Inc develops, manufactures, markets & sells medical devices for the treatment of aortic disorders. Its main product is a stent graft & delivery system for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms through minimally-invasive EVAR or EVAS.
Other News & PR