Thu, Jul. 30, 6:10 PM
- On top of beating Q2 estimates, Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is guiding for Q3 revenue of $61M-$62M and EPS of $0.31-$0.34 (above a consensus of $57M and $0.27), and full-year revenue of $237.5M-$238.5M and EPS of $1.27-$1.32 (above a consensus of $226.9M and $1.14).
- Active users of Ellie Mae's Encompass mortgage origination software rose 28% Y/Y in Q2 to 127K; active users of the SaaS version of Encompass rose 47% to 106K. Revenue per average active Encompass user rose 28% to $526.
- CEO Jonathan Corr: "With a healthy pick up in the purchase market, our customers continued to grow their businesses and close more loans during the quarter ... Our highly differentiated approach to meeting lenders needs for loan quality, regulatory compliance and operating efficiency has resulted in growth that outpaced the overall mortgage origination market as we continued to capture market share."
- Shares have risen to $73.97 AH.
- Q2 results, PR
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:19 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Fri, May 1, 12:55 PM
- On top of trouncing Q1 estimates, Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) has guided for Q2 revenue of $59M-$60M and EPS of $0.28-$0.30, above a consensus of $51.9M and $0.24. Likewise, full-year guidance is now for revenue of $223M-$226M and EPS of $1.09-$1.13, above a consensus of $206.4M and $0.93.
- The Q1 beat was fueled by a 25% Y/Y increase in active users of Ellie's Encompass mortgage origination software platform to 119K, and a 38% increase in average revenue per active Encompass user to $474. SaaS Encompass active users rose 40% to 95K (80% of total users), leading SaaS Encompass revenue to rise 64% to $32.5M (60% of total revenue).
- Shares have soared to new highs. Ellie Mae also posted strong numbers 3 months ago.
- Q1 results, PR, CC transcript
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:18 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 12, 6:40 PM
- In addition to beating Q4 estimates, Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is guiding for Q1 revenue of $46M-$47M and EPS of $0.19-$0.21, above a consensus of $43.2M and $0.16. Full-year guidance is for revenue of $203M-$206M and EPS of $0.86-$0.91, above a consensus of $197.4M and $0.83.
- Active users of Ellie Mae's Encompass mortgage origination software rose 18% Y/Y in Q4 to 109K, and active users of the SaaS version of Encompass rose 33% to 85K. Revenue per average Encompass user grew 32% to $433.
- CEO Jonathan Corr: "Our results demonstrate the upside leverage of our model as we benefited from an uptick in the volume of loan applications during the quarter ... Against the backdrop of mortgage industry volumes that declined 38% in 2014, our performance was driven by demand for our all-in-one solution that meets lenders ever increasing needs for loan quality, regulatory compliance and operating efficiency."
- The company notes a recent industry forecast calls for 3% mortgage origination volume growth in 2015.
- ELLI +14% AH to $54.00.
- Q4 results, PR
Thu, Feb. 12, 4:15 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:35 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 10:44 AM
- Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) beat Q3 estimates and guided for Q4 revenue of $41M-$42M, above a $39.5M consensus. But EPS guidance of $0.15-$0.18 is well below a $0.29 consensus.
- On its CC (transcript), the mortgage origination software provider noted it's investing heavily to grow its sales to enterprise lenders. Expenses related to the acquisition of mortgage information provider AllRegs are also expected to ding EPS, as is a higher tax rate.
- Active users of ELLI's Encompass mortgage origination platform rose 11% Y/Y in Q3 to 104.1K, and revenue per active Encompass user grew 17% to $419. Industry origination volumes are expected to be down 15% Q/Q and 20% Y/Y in Q4.
- Q3 results, PR
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:53 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Aug. 1, 2014, 4:47 PM
- With U.S. mortgage origination volume now expected to be down 41% this year to $1.1T (a prior forecast was at $1.2T), the Street was quite pleased with Ellie Mae's (ELLI +7%) Q2 beat and healthy full-year guidance: The company expects 2014 revenue of $150M-$153.5M and EPS of $0.98-$1.01 vs. a consensus of $151.1M and $0.99.
- Q3 guidance is softer: Revenue of $39.5M-$41M and EPS of $0.21-$0.23 vs. a consensus of $41.1M and $0.30.
- Active users of Ellie's Encompass mortgage origination software platform rose 12% Y/Y in Q2 to 99K, and active SaaS Encompass users rose 29% to 72.1K; those growth rates are down from Q1's 18% and 40%. But revenue per active user rose 3% to $410, a turnaround from Q1's 13% decline.
- Contracted revenue was 61% of total revenue vs. 70% in Q1 and 49% a year ago. GAAP opex grew 12% Y/Y to $22.1M.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:14 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
May 1, 2014, 4:25 PM
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) expects Q2 revenue of $36M-$37M and EPS of $0.20-$0.22 vs. a consensus of $36M and $0.25. Full-year guidance is for revenue of $150M-$153.5M and EPS of $0.98-$1.01 vs. a consensus of $148.4M and $1.05.
- The company declares its sales pipeline to be "robust" in spite of soft 2014 mortgage volumes. The light EPS guidance is blamed on fees and new investments stemming from recent service outages.
- Total users for Ellie's Encompass mortgage origination platform rose 18% Y/Y to 95K after growing 25% in Q4. Active users for the cloud/SaaS version of Encompass rose 40% to 67.4K after growing 54% in Q4.
- Soft mortgage volumes and an increase in new active users led average revenue per encompass user to fall 13% Y/Y to $343.
- Q1 results, PR
ELLI vs. ETF Alternatives
Ellie Mae Inc together with its subsidiaries is a provider of on-demand software solutions & services for residential mortgage industry. Its mortgage management solutions help streamline & automate the process of originating & funding new mortgage loans.
Other News & PR