Nov. 6, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:54 PM
- Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) expects Q3 revenue of $13.5M-$15M, below a $17.6M consensus.
- The industrial automation technology provider says it has decided to scale back its smart grid product business to "support existing commitments only," unless a buyer is soon found. A $4.1M charge related to be business was taken in Q2.
- Grid division revenue fell 54% Y/Y to $6.1M. Industrial division revenue fell 21% to $9M.
- GAAP R&D spend fell 14% Y/Y to $4.4M, and sales/marketing spend 4% to $3.9M. G&A spend rose 11% to $3.6M.
- Shares -8.5% AH. Q2 results, PR
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:41 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May. 8, 2014, 4:20 PM
May. 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Feb. 7, 2014, 6:22 PM
- Echelon's (ELON -16.5%) light Q1 revenue guidance (revenue of $16M-$18M vs, a $19M consensus) easily overshadowed a Q4 beat and in-line Q1 EPS guidance (-$0.08 to -$0.13 vs. a -$0.10 consensus). With shares having soared in the weeks following the Google/Nest deal, investors were in a profit-taking mood.
- Needham, one of three sell-side firms covering Echelon, has downgraded the industrial automation system vendor to Hold. Though still optimistic about Echelon's long-term ability to profit from the "Industrial Internet of Things," it doesn't expect the trend to drive "more tangible revenues that can truly drive profitable growth" before 2015 at the earliest.
- CC transcript
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:19 PM| Comment!
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:10 AM| 4 Comments
Feb. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM| 2 Comments
Nov. 7, 2013, 5:13 PM
- AVG expects Q4 revenue of $93M-$97M and EPS of $0.37-$0.42, below a consensus of $481M and $2.30. Shares -13.6% AH. (Q3 results, PR)
- Oclaro (OCLR) expects FQ2 revenue of $92M-$102M; that range excludes $7M in revenue from the company's amplifier business, which was sold to II-VI. The consensus, which includes estimates taking amplifier sales into account, is at $112.4M. Shares +2% AH. (FQ1 results, PR)
- Echelon (ELON) expects Q4 revenue of $16.5M-$18.5M and EPS of -$0.07 to -$0.12, largely below a consensus of $20.6M and -$0.11. Shares -4.1% AH. (Q3 results, PR)
Nov. 7, 2013, 4:27 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ADES, ADUS, AIRM, AL, ALJ, ANAC, ARAY, AREX, ARNA, ATLS, ATW, AUQ, AVG, BCEI, BEBE, BIO, BNNY, BPZ, CFN, CLNE, CUBE, DAR, DIS, DMD, EAC,EBS, ECPG, ELON, ENOC, EZPW, FEYE, FF, FUEL, FXEN, GERN, GRPN, GXP, HTGC, IL, KRO, KTOS, LCI, LFVN, MCP, MDRX, MITK, MNST, MNTX, MSCC, NES,NFG, NKTR, NOG, NVDA, OCLR, OLED, PCLN, PEGA, PODD, RNDY, SF, SGMS, SLXP, SNTS, SQNM, SWIR, TSRO, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VVC, WIFI, WR, WTR, XNPT, XTEX, YRCW
Nov. 6, 2013, 5:35 PM
- ADES, ADUS, AIRM, AL, ALJ, ANAC, ARAY, AREX, ARNA, ATLS, ATW, AUQ, AVG, BCEI, BEBE, BIO, BNNY, BPZ, CFN, CLNE, CUBE, DAR, DIS, DMD, EAC,EBS, ECPG, ELON, ENOC, EZPW, FEYE, FF, FUEL, FXEN, GERN, GRPN, GXP, HTGC, IL, KRO, KTOS, LCI, LFVN, MCP, MDRX, MITK, MNST, MNTX, MSCC, NES,NFG, NKTR, NOG, NVDA, OCLR, OLED, PCLN, PEGA, PODD, RNDY, SF, SGMS, SLXP, SNTS, SQNM, SWIR, TSRO, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VVC, WIFI, WR, WTR, XNPT,XTEX, YRCW
Aug. 8, 2013, 4:26 PM
ELON vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR