Fri, Aug. 7, 1:00 PM
- Along with its Q2 results, Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) has announced it plans to seek shareholder approval for a reverse split (expected to be 1:10) to regain Nasdaq minimum bid compliance. No word yet on the split date.
- The industrial automation hardware/software provider also says it plans to "consider a wide range of available options, including, among other things, partnerships, strategic business model alternatives, recapitalization, disposition of one or more corporate assets, or a possible business combination or sale of the Company, in addition to continued pursuit of the Company as a stand-alone entity." Goldman has been hired to advise.
- Q3 guidance is for revenue of $9.5M-$10.3M and EPS of -$0.02 to -$0.04, favorable to a consensus of $9.5M and -$0.06. Echelon notes it saw strong demand for its networked lighting control offerings in Q2, and had a "meaningful design win" for its building automation business.
- Echelon ended Q2 with $26.5M in cash/short-term investments, and no debt.
- Q2 results, PR
Thu, Aug. 6, 4:21 PM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALNY, AMBR, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANAD, ANET, ASEI, ASYS, ATHX, BBG, BEAT, BIO, BITA, BOJA, BRKS, BRS, CECO, CENX, CERS, CLVS, CPST, CSOD, CUB, CUBE, CVT, CYTX, DIOD, DMD, DRYS, EAC, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, EGY, ELON, EOG, ERII, ESPR, EVC, FLDM, FLTX, FPRX, FXCM, FXEN, GALE, GEOS, GNMK, GSBD, GXP, HNSN, HTGC, HUBS, IMI, IMPV, INWK, IRG, JMBA, KTOS, LGF, MAIN, MDVN, MHK, MNST, NDLS, NEWR, NFG, NPTN, NUAN, NUS, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, ORIG, OSTK, OUT, PACD, PETX, PLNR, PODD, POST, PRO, RBA, RBCN, RIGP, RJET, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SFM, SHO, SKUL, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TRXC, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, VRNS, VSAT, WAIR, WIFI, WING, XOMA, XOXO, ZNGA
Mon, May 11, 4:19 PM
Mon, May 11, 4:19 PM
Sun, May 10, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Wed, Feb. 11, 11:23 AM
- Though Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) beat Q4 estimates, it's guiding for Q1 revenue of $8.6M-$9.6M and EPS of -$0.04 to -$0.07, in-line with a consensus of $9.4M and -$0.06 and slightly below at the midpoints.
- When asked about the outlook on the CC (transcript), CFO Bill Slakey mentioned Echelon expects its outdoor lighting control systems business to grow Q/Q, but its building automation business to be "slightly flat to down."
- Also: After accounting for the sale of its smart grid products unit, gross margin fell to 55.7% from 60.8% a year ago. Echelon attributes the drop to lower sales to Italian utility Enel.
- Slakey estimated Echelon needs annual sales of $55M-$65M to breakeven. The 2015 revenue consensus is currently at $42.2M, and the EPS consensus at -$0.25.
- Shares have fallen to new 52-week lows. Echelon ended 2014 with $42.2M in cash/short-term investments, and $15.4M in long-term liabilities. Its market cap is currently $54.1M.
- Q4 results, PR
Tue, Feb. 10, 4:11 PM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:54 PM
- Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) expects Q3 revenue of $13.5M-$15M, below a $17.6M consensus.
- The industrial automation technology provider says it has decided to scale back its smart grid product business to "support existing commitments only," unless a buyer is soon found. A $4.1M charge related to be business was taken in Q2.
- Grid division revenue fell 54% Y/Y to $6.1M. Industrial division revenue fell 21% to $9M.
- GAAP R&D spend fell 14% Y/Y to $4.4M, and sales/marketing spend 4% to $3.9M. G&A spend rose 11% to $3.6M.
- Shares -8.5% AH. Q2 results, PR
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:41 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
May 8, 2014, 4:20 PM
May 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
ELON vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR