5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
ELPSY vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Apr 49:40 AM
Friday, Apr 49:40 AM| Comment!
- Norway's government proposes to increase the environmental technology portfolio of its sovereign wealth fund to 30B-50B kroner ($5B-$8.33B), from a previous target of 20B-30B kroner.
- At the end of 2013, the fund's portfolio of environmentally friendly investments counted 166 companies, including Pentair (PNR), Johnson Controls (JCI), Danaher (DHR) and Enel Green Power (ELPSY), valued at 31.4B kroner.
- About 6% of the fund's general portfolio currently consists of companies with more than 20% of revenue from businesses providing green technologies, the finance ministry says.
- ETFs: ENOR, NORW
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 11:19 AM
Wednesday, Dec 182013, 11:19 AM| Comment!
- Vestas Wind Systems (VWDRY +4.1%) wins a 350 MW wind turbine order from Enel Green Power (ELPSY) in Oklahoma, its fourth U.S. deal in just over three months following eight months of inactivity.
- Vestas will supply 175 of its V100 2 MW turbines to Enel's U.S. unit and may add another 636 MW.
- A renewed U.S. tax credit, which pays wind-farm owners 2.3 cents for every KW-hour of power they produce, now applies to all projects that begin construction before the end of 2013; earlier this week, Siemens reported a 1,050 MW order from Warren Buffett's MidAmerican Energy.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.