News • Wed, Nov. 5
From other sites
- When compared with the broader Multifamily sector, ELS has outperformed the larger peer group based on historic Same Store NOI growth.
- ELS has a much better dividend growth record with average 3-year dividend growth of 17% and average 5-year dividend growth of 24%.
- I would recommend the ELS-C 6.75% Preferred Issue that’s trading at $23.62 with a current yield of 7.13%.
Wed, Nov. 5, 6:20 PM| Comment!
Mon, Oct. 20, 6:49 PM
- Q3 FFO per share of $0.69 vs. $0.65 in 3Q13.
- Core occupancy of 92.2% up from 91.8% in Q2.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET. Webcast here.
- ELS no trades AH
- Previous: Equity Lifestyle Properties beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
Mon, Oct. 20, 5:11 PM| Comment!
Sun, Oct. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 20, 3:35 PM
- UBS O'Connor LLC is a $5.6B hedge fund unit within the Swiss bank, and it has cut REIT holdings across the board by more than $900M after racking up big gains in the stocks this year.
- The biggest reductions were in Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA +0.3%), AvalonBay (AVB +0.8%), and Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS +0.2%), and other holdings include Redwood Trust (RWT -0.8%) and American Realty Capital (ARCP +1.1%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, REZ, SRS, ICF, RWR, SCHH, ROOF, DRV, KBWY, RTL, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, IFNA, FNIO, WREI, GQRE
- SEC Form 13F
Tue, Aug. 5, 6:25 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 21, 4:06 PM| 2 Comments
Sun, Jul. 20, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jun. 9, 12:31 PM
- With a 2.91% gain in May, REITs outperformed the Dow, S&P 500, and Russell 2000, but fell shy of the Nasdaq's 3.1% gain. Leading the way for REITs were infrastructure plays, returning 6.55% thanks to strong demand from wireless carriers as they transition from 3G to 4G, writes Trepp's Susan Persin.
- Speaking last week at NAREIT's REIT Week, Crown Castle's (CCI) Ben Moreland also noted boosted demand from first responder/public safety networks.
- Manufactured housing REITs returned 5.03 in May, and UMH Properties management - also at REIT Week - noted shipments are low by historical standards and financing remains a challenge even with Warren Buffett being a fan of the sector: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) owns the two dominant lenders. Other players in manufactured housing: SUI, ELS.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, REZ, URE, SRS, ICF, RWR, SCHH, DRV, ROOF, KBWY, RTL, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, IFNA, WREI
Tue, May. 13, 7:11 PM| Comment!
Mon, Apr. 21, 4:04 PM| 1 Comment
Wed, Mar. 26, 8:42 AM| 1 Comment
Tue, Mar. 11, 5:51 PM| 1 Comment
Mon, Jan. 27, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2013, 6:15 PM
- Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) declares $0.25/share quarter dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 2.69%
- Payable Jan 10; for shareholders of record Dec. 27; ex-div Dec. 24.
- The board declared annual dividend of $1.30/share for FY14, 30% increase from prior annual dividend of $1.00/share.
Oct. 21, 2013, 5:41 PM| Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ELS vs. ETF Alternatives
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc is an owner and operator of lifestyle-oriented properties. The Company leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles.
Other News & PR