Mon, Apr. 20, 4:06 PM| Comment!
Sun, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 17, 9:56 AM
- Launching coverage on the multi-family sector, Baird starts UDR (UDR -0.1%), Camden Property (CPT -0.1%), Mid-America Apartment (MAA +0.5%), and Aimco (AIV) at Outperform.
- Started at Neural are AvalonBay (AVB -0.3%), Post Properties (PPS -0.7%), Essex Property (ESS -0.2%), and Equity Residential (EQR -0.7%).
- Manufactured housing community operator Sun Communities (SUI +0.2%) rates a Neutral, as do campus housing players American Campus Communities (ACC) and Education Realty (EDR -0.2%).
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS -0.6%) is started at Outperform.
Tue, Mar. 10, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 26, 4:12 PM| Comment!
Sun, Jan. 25, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:20 PM| Comment!
Oct. 20, 2014, 6:49 PM
- Q3 FFO per share of $0.69 vs. $0.65 in 3Q13.
- Core occupancy of 92.2% up from 91.8% in Q2.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET. Webcast here.
- ELS no trades AH
- Previous: Equity Lifestyle Properties beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:11 PM| Comment!
Oct. 19, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 20, 2014, 3:35 PM
- UBS O'Connor LLC is a $5.6B hedge fund unit within the Swiss bank, and it has cut REIT holdings across the board by more than $900M after racking up big gains in the stocks this year.
- The biggest reductions were in Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA +0.3%), AvalonBay (AVB +0.8%), and Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS +0.2%), and other holdings include Redwood Trust (RWT -0.8%) and American Realty Capital (ARCP +1.1%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, REZ, SRS, ICF, RWR, SCHH, ROOF, DRV, KBWY, RTL, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, IFNA, FNIO, WREI, GQRE
- SEC Form 13F
Aug. 5, 2014, 6:25 PM| Comment!
Jul. 21, 2014, 4:06 PM| 2 Comments
Jul. 20, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 9, 2014, 12:31 PM
- With a 2.91% gain in May, REITs outperformed the Dow, S&P 500, and Russell 2000, but fell shy of the Nasdaq's 3.1% gain. Leading the way for REITs were infrastructure plays, returning 6.55% thanks to strong demand from wireless carriers as they transition from 3G to 4G, writes Trepp's Susan Persin.
- Speaking last week at NAREIT's REIT Week, Crown Castle's (CCI) Ben Moreland also noted boosted demand from first responder/public safety networks.
- Manufactured housing REITs returned 5.03 in May, and UMH Properties management - also at REIT Week - noted shipments are low by historical standards and financing remains a challenge even with Warren Buffett being a fan of the sector: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) owns the two dominant lenders. Other players in manufactured housing: SUI, ELS.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, REZ, URE, SRS, ICF, RWR, SCHH, DRV, ROOF, KBWY, RTL, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, IFNA, WREI
May. 13, 2014, 7:11 PM| Comment!
ELS vs. ETF Alternatives
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc along with its subsidiaries owns and operates lifestyle-oriented properties. The Company leases developed areas with an access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles.
Other News & PR