5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
ELS vs. ETF Alternatives
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. is an owner and operator of lifestyle-oriented properties. The Company leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles.
Monday, Jan 275:16 PM|Monday, Jan 275:16 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 6:15 PM
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 6:15 PM| 1 Comment
- Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) declares $0.25/share quarter dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 2.69%
- Payable Jan 10; for shareholders of record Dec. 27; ex-div Dec. 24.
- The board declared annual dividend of $1.30/share for FY14, 30% increase from prior annual dividend of $1.00/share.
Monday, Oct 212013, 5:41 PM|Monday, Oct 212013, 5:41 PM| Comment!
Monday, Sep 232013, 3:34 PM
Monday, Sep 232013, 3:34 PM| Comment!
- Total property losses are expected at nearly $2B, with about half housing and the rest from commercial and government sectors.
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP -0.2%) is the most exposed, with 14.3% of its current portfolio in the affected area, according to SNL Financial. Next is CoreSite Realty (COR), whose two data center assets in the area account for 13.3% of the company's property count. Next is newly public Independence Realty Trust (IRT +2.2%) - which only owns one property there, but it accounts for 12.5% of its portfolio.
- Others (in order of percentage of portfolio in affected area): RLJ, OFC, DRH, INN, FR, GOV, REG, CHSP, EQR, LSE, LTC, GEO, TCO, AIV, CPT, CWH, EPR, ELS, WRI, MPW, MNR, PSA.
Tuesday, Jul 232013, 5:06 AM
Wednesday, Jun 262013, 7:12 AM
Thursday, May 92013, 11:00 AM
Monday, Apr 222013, 6:08 PM
Wednesday, Mar 132013, 5:16 PM
Monday, Jan 282013, 5:12 PM
Wednesday, Nov 72012, 6:43 AM
Monday, Oct 222012, 5:12 PM
Tuesday, Aug 72012, 6:27 PM
Monday, Apr 162012, 7:08 PM
Monday, Apr 162012, 12:10 AM
Sunday, Apr 152012, 5:35 PM