There are no Focus articles on ELUXF.
Electrolux AB Q3 2007 Earnings Call TranscriptOct. 23, 2007
Mon, Sep. 8, 2:21 AM
- General Electric (NYSE:GE) has signed a definitive agreement to sell its appliance business to Electrox (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY) for $3.3B.
- "GE's premium, high-quality appliances complement our own iconic brands and will enhance our presence in North America" says Electrolux CEO Keith McLoughlin.
- Electrolux will continue use of the GE Appliances brand following the close of the transaction (targeted for 2015).
Thu, Sep. 4, 11:33 AM
- Electrolux (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY) is near a deal to buy General Electric's (GE +0.2%) appliance business for more than $2.5B, with an agreement set to be announced as early as next week, according to a Reuters report.
- GE's iconic household appliance business, which along with lighting generated $8.3B in 2013 revenue, could help the Swedish appliance manufacturer expand beyond its core European market where growth has trailed North America.
Mon, Aug. 18, 6:36 PM
- Around the time GE was closing a deal to buy Alstom's power business in France, the company was already discussing the possibility of selling its U.S. appliance business to Electrolux (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY), and WSJ says the length of the courtship indicates the talks may be further along than thought.
- GE's Appliance and Lighting unit reported $381M in profit in 2013 on sales of $8.3B, making it the third-smallest of GE's seven industrial business lines by revenue, but that also makes it a prime target for sale as GE tries to pare low-margin businesses and focus its efforts on such heavy industrial products as jet engines, power turbines and oil industry equipment.
- LG Electronics and Samsung also are said to be in the mix of possible buyers, and Quirky Inc. reportedly has teamed up with Blackstone to work on a possible bid.
Jul. 12, 2013, 6:53 AMIt's not just early access to the Thomson-Reuters/University of Michigan consumer-sentiment survey that has been available for a costly fee, it's possible to buy exclusive access to a swathe of other market-moving reports. These include: Informa Economics' $30,000-70,000 a year crop surveys; the $1,500 Bedding Barometer on mattress sales, which can affect Tempur Sealy (TPX); and the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers' monthly shipment figures, available for $600 and relevant for GE (GE), Whirlpool (WHR) and Electrolux (ELUXF.PK). | 10 Comments
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ELUXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Electrolux is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 40 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year.<br /><br />The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to... More
Other News & PR