There are no Focus articles on ELUXF.
Electrolux AB Q3 2007 Earnings Call TranscriptOct. 23, 2007
Mon, Sep. 8, 2:21 AM
- General Electric (NYSE:GE) has signed a definitive agreement to sell its appliance business to Electrox (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY) for $3.3B.
- "GE's premium, high-quality appliances complement our own iconic brands and will enhance our presence in North America" says Electrolux CEO Keith McLoughlin.
- Electrolux will continue use of the GE Appliances brand following the close of the transaction (targeted for 2015).
Thu, Sep. 4, 11:33 AM
- Electrolux (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY) is near a deal to buy General Electric's (GE +0.2%) appliance business for more than $2.5B, with an agreement set to be announced as early as next week, according to a Reuters report.
- GE's iconic household appliance business, which along with lighting generated $8.3B in 2013 revenue, could help the Swedish appliance manufacturer expand beyond its core European market where growth has trailed North America.
Mon, Aug. 18, 6:36 PM
- Around the time GE was closing a deal to buy Alstom's power business in France, the company was already discussing the possibility of selling its U.S. appliance business to Electrolux (OTC:ELUXF, OTCPK:ELUXY), and WSJ says the length of the courtship indicates the talks may be further along than thought.
- GE's Appliance and Lighting unit reported $381M in profit in 2013 on sales of $8.3B, making it the third-smallest of GE's seven industrial business lines by revenue, but that also makes it a prime target for sale as GE tries to pare low-margin businesses and focus its efforts on such heavy industrial products as jet engines, power turbines and oil industry equipment.
- LG Electronics and Samsung also are said to be in the mix of possible buyers, and Quirky Inc. reportedly has teamed up with Blackstone to work on a possible bid.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ELUXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Electrolux is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 40 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year.<br /><br />The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to... More
Other News & PR