- Holding a market leading position in the industry, Emerson posted a positive growth of 3% in underlying sales as the global economy began to recover.
- Highest increase in backlog of more than 20% as the orders received went up by 5% indicates a healthy growth to be seen in the upcoming quarter’s revenue base.
- Adjusted EBIT margin increased by 90 basis points to 17.70% during the third quarter of 2014.
- Based on the company’s positive future outlook and its market leading position in the industry, Emerson stands to be the direct beneficiary of the recovering macroeconomic environment.
- Emerson is earning 13.6% higher return on equity compared to the industry’s normal level.