There are no Focus articles on ENDO.
There are no Transcripts on ENDO.
Wed, Jun. 11, 10:55 AM
- In a regulatory filing, cannabinoid-based cosmeceutical maker Endocan (ENDO +10.3%) discloses that its original accountant Scott W. Hatfield, CPA had his registration revoked by the PCAOB as of July 11, 2013. Since then, the company has been unable to communicate with Mr. Hatfield to find out why this happened. On June 5, 2014 the firm engaged Turner, Stone & Co. as its certifying accountant who will re-audit fiscal years 2012 and 2011 in addition to 2013.
- On June 27, 2013 Robert Kane resigned as President. Dr. Dorothy Brray replaced him the same day.
- On May 16, 2014 Alfredo Dupetit resigned as a Director and VP of European Operations.
- On April 24, 2014 the company's BOD and a majority of its shareholders voted to change its name to Omnicanna Health Solutions. The change will go into effect as soon as FINRA approves it.
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:18 PM
- Television producer Verde Media Group (VMGI +38.5%) creates a Biotech Division to capitalize on the legalized cannabis movement. The division will develop platform technologies for extracting highly purified THC and cannabidiol (CBD) and their use in various delivery systems such as sublingual, inhaled and blended with food products.
- The Biotech Division subsidiary Butazyme LLC signs an agreement with Asia-based Phoenix Energy to produce omega-3 oils.
- (CBIS) (ENDO) (HEMP) (LATF) (MWIP) (VAPE)
ENDO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR