There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Sep. 3, 4:32 PM
Fri, May. 30, 12:45 PM
Thu, May. 29, 4:31 PM
Thu, Apr. 3, 5:38 PM
Wed, Apr. 2, 12:46 PM
Wed, Apr. 2, 9:17 AM
Tue, Apr. 1, 5:38 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 4:50 PM
- Envivio's (ENVI) Muse Live video encoders and Halo media processors are powering the delivery of live HD sports channels by an unnamed tier-1 European carrier to Apple TV set-tops.
- Envivio notes Halo has been designed to support live and on-demand adaptive bitrate compression "for the full range of Apple devices" (among other products), while leveraging existing broadcast infrastructure.
Thu, Mar. 20, 4:48 PM
Dec. 2, 2013, 4:16 PM
Oct. 2, 2013, 8:35 AM
Sep. 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 5, 2013, 9:14 AM
Sep. 4, 2013, 5:31 PM
Sep. 4, 2013, 5:00 PM
- Envivio (ENVI) shares jump 25% AH following the company's Q2 beat.
- A new tier 1 US cable customer contributed 30.2% of revenue in Q2, an existing tier 1 US cable customer 18.9%, and an existing European tier 1 customer 13.4%.
- Gross margin expanded to 84.3% from 61.7% in Q2 2012.
- Opex declined to $10.26M (88.9% of revenue) from $10.71M (99.5%) in Q2 2012.
- Separately, the company announced video quality and compression improvements to its Muse encoders. HEVC encoding resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD are supported by the new versions, and field trials by cable operators have begun. Envivio has also developed a solution for HEVC streaming to mobile devices and PCs in a joint venture with Korea's Pixtree.
- Conference call scheduled for 5pm ET, PR
Sep. 4, 2013, 4:23 PM
ENVI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR