A Small Unnoticed Stock That Deserves Your Due Diligence
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Aug. 18, 12:24 PM
- A patent claim construction hearing (Markman hearing) will be held today in Delaware District Court pertaining to Enzo Biochem's (ENZ +0.4%) patent Nos. 6,992,180, 7,064,197 and 8,097,405. The presiding judge will issue rulings on the language and interpretation of the patents, an important event in patent litigation.
- The company has outstanding patent disputes with Abbott Labs, Affymetrix, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Gen-Probe, Hologic, Ilumina, Life Technologies, Luminex, Roche and Seimens.
Wed, Aug. 6, 5:41 PM
Mon, Jun. 23, 7:51 AM
- PerkinElmer Health Sciences (PKI) agrees to pay Enzo Biochem (ENZ) $7M to settle the latter's breach of contract and patent infringement suit. Enzo claimed that the two parties had an agreement to distribute its patented nucleotide labeling technologies for research purposes, but PKI distributed them for clinical use without ENZ's authorization.
Mon, Jun. 9, 5:09 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 9, 4:17 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 8:46 AM
- The USPTO assigns patent No. 8,742,090 to Enzo Biochem (ENZ) for its construct of an artificial vector capable of greater efficiency in targeting specific cells in the application of gene therapy and gene transfer technology.
- The invention provides an alternative to the direct delivery of nucleic acid which has limitations. It provides an array of compositions useful in effecting change in biological function and process within cells thereby enabling targeting of specific cells or specific cell receptors and augmenting interactions between Enzo's novel vector and targeted cells.
Thu, May. 29, 4:55 PM
Tue, Mar. 11, 4:58 PM| Comment!
Fri, Mar. 7, 5:37 PM
Dec. 10, 2013, 5:11 PM
Oct. 15, 2013, 5:19 PM
Aug. 5, 2013, 12:22 PM
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ +8.6%) jumps after a Federal Court Judge upholds the jury verdict issued in November, 2012, which awarded the drug developer $48.6M in damages as a result of patent infringement by Applera Corporation, which is now Life Technologies (LIFE -0.1%).
- The court ruled initially that LIFE infringed on ENZ's patent covering pioneering technologies relating to compounds used in DNA sequencing systems to read genetic code.
- The Judge also denied LIFE's request for a finding that Enzo's infringement claims are barred by laches and/or equitable estoppel and its motion for a new trial, as well as ENZ's request for reconsideration seeking additional damages.
- The ruling opens the way for ENZ to recover prejudgment interest on the damages award, which should exceed $25M in addition to the judgment.
Aug. 1, 2013, 5:51 PM
Jun. 20, 2013, 5:32 PM
Jun. 11, 2013, 7:47 AMEnzo Biochem (ENZ), which SA contributor Brian Nichols recently called "an unnoticed stock that deserves [investors'] due diligence," secures an $8M senior secured revolving credit facility with Healthcare Finance Group. The deal provides the company "with growth capital in a non-dilutive manner," CEO Barry Weiner says. (PR) | Comment!
Nov. 5, 2012, 12:45 PM
ENZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR