Nov. 4, 2014, 5:16 PM
- In addition to beating Q3 estimates, EOG Resources is hiking its full-year crude oil/condensate production growth target to 31% from 29%. The full-year total production growth target has been hiked to 16.5% from 14%.
- U.S. crude oil/condensate production grew 29% Y/Y in Q3 thanks to "production gains from the South Texas Eagle Ford, North Dakota Bakken and Delaware Basin."
- To deal with falling oil prices, EOG has "crude oil financial price swap contracts in place for 192,000 Bopd at a weighted average price of $96.15 per barrel' for the period lasting from Nov. 1-Dec. 31.
- For 2015, EOG has "crude oil financial price swap contracts in place for an average of 28,350 Bopd at a weighted average price of $91.00 per barrel, excluding unexercised options."
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:06 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2014, 6:25 PM
- EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG) +0.3% AH after reporting better than expected Q2 earnings thanks to higher oil production and prices.
- EOG's total Q2 production rose 17% Y/Y to 591K boe; U.S. crude oil and condensate production rose 33%, driven by gains in the Eagle Ford and Bakken shale plays, while natural gas liquids production climbed 22% Y/Y, driven by the Eagle Ford and Permian Basin.
- EOG raises its FY 2014 production growth estimate to 14% from a previous 12%, and targets 29% crude oil production growth for the year; sees 2014 capex of $8.1B-$8.3B, unchanged from prior estimates.
- Raises its quarterly dividend by 34% to 16.8 cents.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:09 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May. 6, 2014, 8:15 AM
- EOG Resources (EOG) +3.2% premarket after reporting Q1 earnings rose 34% Y/Y and revenues that easily beat analyst estimates, benefiting from increased production.
- EOG's total crude oil and condensate production during Q1 gained 42%, including growth of 45% in the U.S.; overall total company production increased 18%, led by a 37% increase in total liquids production.
- Raised its 2014 crude oil and condensate production growth target to 29% from 27%, and raised its total production growth target for the year to 12% from 11.5%.
May. 5, 2014, 6:17 PM
May. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 6:20 PM
- EOG Resources (EOG) +1.7% AH after reporting a Q4 profit compared with a year-ago loss when the energy company wrote down the value of some Canadian assets.
- EOG's crude oil and condensate revenue - its biggest contributor to the top line - rose 48% Y/Y; natural gas liquids revenue rose 4.5%, while natural gas revenue fell 1.7%.
- Q4 net operating revenue increased 24% to $3.75B while operating expenses fell 18% to $2.7B.
- Sets 2014 crude oil production growth target at 27% and overall production growth target at 11.5%; 2014 capex planned at $8.1B-$8.3B, and does not plan to allocate capital to North American dry natural gas drilling in 2014.
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:33 PM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:33 AM
- EOG Resources (EOG) +1.6% premarket after Q3 earnings easily beat expectations and crude oil and condensate revenue, EOG's biggest contributor to the top line, grew 55% Y/Y.
- EOG increased its U.S. crude oil and condensate production by 41% and total company crude oil and condensate production by 39%; total liquids production rose 33%.
- Increases full-year crude oil and condensate production growth target for the second time in 2013 to 39% from 35%, and boosted its overall production growth target to 9% from 7.5%.
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AAWW, AEE, AES, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, ANSS, APA, APO, ARQL, ATK, BCE, BDBD, BKCC, BR, BZH, CBB, CCO, CMLP, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, COTY, CPN, CQB,DYN, EOG, FCN, FLO, FLY, FNP, FSYS, FUN, FUR, FWLT, FWM, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HII, HNT, IGT, IRC, IT, JRCC, KIOR, KLIC, LNT, LRN, MFC,MLM, MT, MWIV, MWW, NVAX, NWN, NXTM, RDN, RGEN, RGLD, ROK, SFUN, SMG, SNI, SSYS, STWD, THI, TICC, TK, TTI, TW, USAC, VC, VNDA, VTG,WEN, WIN, WLK, WMC, WWAV
Nov. 6, 2013, 6:18 PM
EOG vs. ETF Alternatives
EOG Resources Inc explores for, develops, produces and markets crude oil and natural gas primarily in major producing basins in the USA, Trinidad, United Kingdom, China, Argentina and, from time to time, select other international areas.
Other News & PR