Bottomline: Bank Competition For Deposits Drives Growth
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Today, 12:47 PM
Yesterday, 4:44 PM| Comment!
Wed, Oct. 29, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Tue, Aug. 12, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 11, 5:35 PM
Thu, May. 1, 5:02 PM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 30, 5:35 PM
- ABFS, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AFFX, AHS, AIV, AKAM, ALDW, ALJ, AVD, BAGL, BBG, BCOR, BJRI, BKH, BMRN, BYI, CALD, CERS, CHGG, CPSI, CSOD, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, CVD, DCT, DGI, DRC, DVA, DXCM, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, ENTR, EPAY, EXEL, EXPE, FI, FLR, FLT, GERN, HCI, HME, HT, HTCH, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INVN, IPXL, ITMN, KEYW, KOG, KRFT, LAYN, LNKD, LNT, LRE, MCRS, MHK, MITK, MODN, MOH, MRC, MTW, MTZ, MXWL, NGVC, NTRI, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, ONTY, OPEN, OUTR, PCCC, PKT, PMCS, PSA, QLGC, RBCN, SBAC, SEM, SGEN, SKUL, SNAK, SPF, SQNM, SREV, SSNC, SWIR, SWN, TEG, TPX, TS, TSYS, VRTX, WU, WWWW, WYNN, XL, XPO.
Thu, Jan. 30, 4:20 PM| Comment!
Nov. 4, 2013, 10:06 AM
- Qlik (QLIK +5.9%) has bee upgraded to Buy by Citi ten days after crashing due to a Q3 revenue miss and soft Q4 guidance.
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU -1.9%) has been upgraded to Neutral by BNP Paribas, and to Buy by UBS, after announcing plans to raise $2.7B via fresh equity and debt.
- Digital Realty (DLR -2.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird. The data center owner has now received three downgrades in response to its Q3 results and Q4/2014 guidance.
- NetApp (NTAP -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by Piper ahead of its Nov. 13 FQ2 report.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY -2.1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Stephens.
Nov. 1, 2013, 5:47 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Aug. 20, 2013, 5:34 PM
- Bottomline Technologies' (EPAY) core net income was up 28.6% Y/Y to $11.7M. Core income excludes acquisition expenses of $8.3M, equity compensation of $4.5M, and non-cash interest expense of $2.7M.
- On the conference call, management said its announced acquisitions of Sterci ($104M net of cash) and Simplex ($5M net of cash) will allow the company to "establish a global leadership position in SWIFT capabilities." The move will give Bottomline access to 350 new customers. The acquisitions are expected to be dilutive to EPS in the next 2 quarters and accretive by FQ4. Management expects FY 2014 revenue contribution from the acquisitions of $25M, growing to $40M in FY 2015.
- FY 2014 revenue guidance of $296.5M ($66M in FQ1, $73M FQ2, $77.5M FQ3, $80M FQ4) is above consensus of $278.6M. FY 2014 EPS is expected to be $1.05 ($$0.16 in FQ1, $0.17 FQ2, $0.32 FQ3, $0.40 FQ4), below consensus of $1.31. Earnings are expected to be negatively impacted by a $4M-$5M revenue haircut due to the acquisitions and an ~$8M increase in tax expense.
Aug. 20, 2013, 4:19 PM| Comment!
May. 2, 2013, 7:21 PM
Feb. 4, 2013, 4:45 PM
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:46 PM
EPAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR