There are no Focus articles on EPC.
There are no Transcripts on EPC.
May. 6, 2014, 10:15 AM
- First Solar (FSLR +0.8%) will act as the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor for a 19.76MW solar project in Kings County, CA, and a 23MW project in Kings and neighboring Kern County. The former project is expected to be finished in October, and the latter in Q1 2015.
- Shares are up slightly ahead of this afternoon's Q1 report. The company had 2.7GW of expected future module shipments at the end of Q4, and $7.5B worth of expected future module/systems revenue.
Jan. 15, 2014, 4:58 PM
- Hanwha (HSOL +3.1%) has signed an MOU with Chinese investment firm HTR to target downstream (solar plant) opportunities within China, with the help of an existing JV involving HTR and a state-owned utility. (PR)
- As part of the deal, Hanwha and HTR will create a JV to build solar plants, and HTR will either use Hanwha's modules or its engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services in 700MW worth of solar plant projects.
- Much like their U.S. peers, Chinese solar module vendors are trying to grow their downstream exposure, given the business continues to carry much higher margins than cell/module sales.
Currently, there's no company description for EPC.
Country: United States
Other News & PR