Mon, May 18, 4:54 PM
Tue, Apr. 28, 4:05 PM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:16 PM
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:57 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:27 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:25 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $65.1M or $1.13 per share vs. $49.6M and $0.97 one year ago. Adjusted FFO payout ratio of 76% vs. 81%.
- CEO David Brain is retiring, and will be replaced by COO Greg Silvers, effective immediately. SIlvers will also join the board.
- 2015 outlook is boosted: Adjusted FFO per share is now forecast at $4.32-$4.42, up two cents from previous.
- EPR flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Tue, Feb. 17, 4:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:59 AM
Fri, Jan. 16, 11:34 AM
Dec. 31, 2014, 2:25 AM
- Real-estate investment trusts were among the hottest stocks of the year, producing a total return of 32.3%, including dividends, according to the FTSE Nareit Equity REITs Index.
- Boosted by low interest rates and an improving economy, the sector has climbed this year to its biggest gains in nearly a decade.
- Analysts are predicting REIT shares to continue to perform well in 2015, as a stronger economy and increased M&A activity drown out the risk of possible rate rises.
- With its shares rising 68.3% this year, the top-performing REIT in 2014 was Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE:FUR).
- Related tickers: ARCP, DEI, DCT, PEB, SHO, EXR, FRT, EPR, MPW, NYRT, MAC, AVIV, CPT, EQR , PKY, MAC, SKT, WRI
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, RWR, SCHH, ICF, DRV, KBWY, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI
Dec. 19, 2014, 4:54 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 9:49 AM
- EPR Properties (EPR +1.2%) and Medical Properties Trust (MPW +0.4%) are upgraded to Hold from Underweight.
- Yesterday, KeyBanc downgraded a couple of outperforming REIT names.
- Previously: KeyBanc cashes in its chips on Retail Properties of America (Dec. 18, 2014)
- Previously: RLJ Lodging downgraded at KeyBanc (Dec. 18, 2014)
Dec. 17, 2014, 4:19 PM
- The NY State Gaming Facility Location Board has selected a subsidiary of Empire Resorts as EPR Properties' (NYSE:EPR) partner for the casino within EPR's planned Adelaar resort in the Catskills. The subsidiary, Montreign Operating Company will be the applicant for the gaming license.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 17, 2014, 5:43 PM
EPR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR