Yesterday, 5:16 PM
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:57 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:27 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:25 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $65.1M or $1.13 per share vs. $49.6M and $0.97 one year ago. Adjusted FFO payout ratio of 76% vs. 81%.
- CEO David Brain is retiring, and will be replaced by COO Greg Silvers, effective immediately. SIlvers will also join the board.
- 2015 outlook is boosted: Adjusted FFO per share is now forecast at $4.32-$4.42, up two cents from previous.
- EPR flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Tue, Feb. 17, 4:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:59 AM
Fri, Jan. 16, 11:34 AM
Dec. 31, 2014, 2:25 AM
- Real-estate investment trusts were among the hottest stocks of the year, producing a total return of 32.3%, including dividends, according to the FTSE Nareit Equity REITs Index.
- Boosted by low interest rates and an improving economy, the sector has climbed this year to its biggest gains in nearly a decade.
- Analysts are predicting REIT shares to continue to perform well in 2015, as a stronger economy and increased M&A activity drown out the risk of possible rate rises.
- With its shares rising 68.3% this year, the top-performing REIT in 2014 was Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE:FUR).
- Related tickers: ARCP, DEI, DCT, PEB, SHO, EXR, FRT, EPR, MPW, NYRT, MAC, AVIV, CPT, EQR , PKY, MAC, SKT, WRI
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, RWR, SCHH, ICF, DRV, KBWY, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI
Dec. 19, 2014, 4:54 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 9:49 AM
- EPR Properties (EPR +1.2%) and Medical Properties Trust (MPW +0.4%) are upgraded to Hold from Underweight.
- Yesterday, KeyBanc downgraded a couple of outperforming REIT names.
- Previously: KeyBanc cashes in its chips on Retail Properties of America (Dec. 18, 2014)
- Previously: RLJ Lodging downgraded at KeyBanc (Dec. 18, 2014)
Dec. 17, 2014, 4:19 PM
- The NY State Gaming Facility Location Board has selected a subsidiary of Empire Resorts as EPR Properties' (NYSE:EPR) partner for the casino within EPR's planned Adelaar resort in the Catskills. The subsidiary, Montreign Operating Company will be the applicant for the gaming license.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 17, 2014, 5:43 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:57 PM
- Q3 Adj. FFO per share of $1.08 vs. $1.01 in 3Q13.
- 99% of 15.8M sq. feet Portfolio leased
- FY investment spending guidance raised to $600-$750M from $550M-$600M
- FY FFO guidance raised to $4.03-$4.07 from $4.00-$4.10
- FY15 Guidance: FFO $4.30-$4.40; investment spending $500M-$550M
- Confernece call
- EPR No trades AH
- Previous: EPR Properties beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:17 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
EPR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR