Fri, Feb. 6, 10:19 AM
- Equity REITs have had as a big of a move as any sector over the past year as interest rates confounded the experts and continued to fall. WIth today's jobs report and a summer rate hike looking far more likely, fans of the income favorites are reassessing.
- Realty Income (O -4.3%), National Retail Properties (NNN -3.9%), Omega Healthcare (OHI -3.5%), Ventas (VTR -4%), HCP (HCP -2.3%), Equity Residential (EQY -2%), Essex Property (ESS -2.1%), Simon Property (SPG -2.1%), General Growth (GGP -1.5%), Inland Real Estate (IRC -2.3%), Federal Realty (FRT -2.6%), Extra Space Storage (EXR -2.1%), Government Properties (GOV -1.8%), Washington Real Estate (WRE -2.1%), Hospitality Properties (HPT -1.8%), Chambers Street (CSG -1.5%), American Campus Communities (ACC -1.5%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, ICF, SCHH, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI
Oct. 2, 2014, 10:06 AM
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:04 AM
- The 3.825M share offering priced at $23.30 per share, and the underwriters have an option to buy another 573.75K shares at that price.
- Alongside the public offering, Equity One's (NYSE:EQY) largest shareholder - real estate developer Gazit-Globe - agrees to a direct purchase from Equity One of another 675K shares.
- Source: Press Release
- The stock's lower by 2% premarket
EQY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR