Thu, Jul. 30, 6:29 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Apr. 30, 10:25 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 6:19 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Thu, Mar. 5, 5:31 PM
- Embraer (NYSE:ERJ) plunged as much as 12% in today's trade before settling at a 4.5% loss following disappointing Q4 results and issuing below consensus FY 2015 revenue guidance.
- Investors were focused on ERJ's negative cash flow, as the company said it has not been able to collect on unpaid accounts from the Brazilian government after saying a month ago that it expected payments in early 2015.
- However, ERJ ended 2014 with a backlog valued at $20.9B, 15% better than the $18.2B at the end of 2013, as well as $2.4B in cash and net debt of just $84.5M.
Wed, Mar. 4, 10:40 PM
Tue, Mar. 3, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:37 AM
- Net loss of $10.7M, or -$0.05 per share vs. net income of $52.9M or $0.29 per share in the same period a year ago.
- Embraer (NYSE:ERJ) delivered 19 commercial and 15 executive (all light) jets during the quarter.
- Backlog at the end of the quarter ended at $22.1B, an all-time company record.
- Q3 capex fell 9.7% Y/Y to $68.8M from 76.2M.
- Q3 results
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:56 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:44 AM
Feb. 26, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Embraer (ERJ) net profit more than doubles to $264.5M, above estimates of $213M.
- Revenue of $2.3B compares with $1.9B a year earlier and tops forecasts of $2.19B.
- Embraer delivers 32 commercial and 53 executive planes.
- Backlog +46% to $18.2BB.
- Embraer forecasts 2014 revenue of $6-6.5B vs $6.17B last year and consensus of $6.51B. The company expects growth in Defense & Security, and deliveries of 92-97 commercial jets, as well as of 25-30 large jets and 80-90 light jets at its executive jets business.
- Embraer intends to increase investment to $650M from a 2013 budget of $580M.
- ADRs +2.9%. (PR)
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:48 AM
Oct. 31, 2013, 1:14 PM
Jul. 15, 2013, 9:36 AMEmbraer's (ERJ -0.1%) backlog of firm orders climbed to the highest level since September 2009 in Q2, rising to $17.1B at the end of June from $13.3B in March and $12.5B at the end of last year. During Q2, Embraer delivered 22 commercial jets vs 17 in Q1, and 29 executive aircraft vs 12 planes. (PR)
ERJ vs. ETF Alternatives
Embraer S.A., is a manufacturer of commercial aircraft. Its commercial aviation business, includes aviation-related services. The Company designs, develops and manufactures a variety of commercial aircraft.
Other News & PR