SA Transcripts • Wed, Nov. 5
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Essex Rental Will Not Create Much Value For Investors From Cradle To GraveMunger Fan • Tue, Oct. 14
- Highly inefficient business model will restrict ESSX's value creation in the best of environments.
- We are likely to see a worsening of environment for ESSX due to the deleveraging that the U.S. must undergo.
- Investors should not be interested in the company simply because of the historically low price of the stock.
- Only an unlikely orderly liquidation will create value for investors in the short run.
- Essex Rental has languished as weak non-residential construction activity has undermined demand for the company's cranes.
- Management is trying to be more customer-friendly, while upgrading its fleet and expanding its distribution opportunities.
- The ABI and Dodge Momentum Index are pointing to increasing non-residential construction activity, and I believe Essex can leverage that into near-term 10% revenue growth and 20% EBITDA growth.
Tue, Nov. 4, 5:38 PM
Thu, Oct. 16, 12:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 6:08 PM
Thu, May. 8, 6:04 AM
Aug. 8, 2013, 6:56 AM
May. 7, 2013, 5:40 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 6:10 AM
ESSX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR