Sell Elephant Talk On Current Law Enforcement Investigation With -75% Downside
- SEC FOIA Request shows Current Law Enforcement Investigation.
- After ETAK repeatedly failed to maintain effective internal controls, BDO declined to remain as auditor for 2014, was replaced by tiny firm Squar Milner.
- Recent noisy director resignations citing concern over board independence, related party transactions, and continuing net losses raise red flags: Is the fox now guarding the hen house?
- NYSE delisting proceedings have reached maximum number of extensions allowed to regain compliance.
- Revenue has declined by 50% since 2008 while shares outstanding has increased 5 times: Fair value for ETAK is $0.20 per share if the company avoids bankruptcy.