Tue, Aug. 18, 4:15 PM
- Radio broadcaster Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM) finished up 7.7% after Wells Fargo (making a round of media updates) upgrades it to Outperform.
- The move helped it make up some 2015 declines. The stock is now down just 9.4% YTD, but up 16.1% over the past 12 months.
- Entercom beat expectations on its Q2 earnings report, boosted by acquisitions that increased its station footprint to four new top 20 markets with 14 additional stations, including entering No. 1 market Los Angeles.
Tue, Feb. 3, 4:09 PM
- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) finished up 11.9% ahead of a March 2 release of its Q4 results.
- The company has set a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss earnings.
- Expectations are for an EPS of $0.09 on revenues of $333.2M.
- Commercial-radio peers have also had a strong day: Saga Communications (SGA +2.4%); Emmis Communications (EMMS +0.5%); Salem Communications (SALM +2.1%); Radio One (ROIAK +1.7%); Entercom (ETM +2.8%); and Townsquare Media (TSQ +3.2%).
Sep. 27, 2011, 1:08 PM
ETM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR